Realisation

After the fight , Type Strom out from the bar , his friends followed him , saw his expression, Type went to his car , without saying a word.

No-"Type , what happened, why are in a hurry ,you look furious what happened tell us"

Champ- "Type wait , tell us what's going on"

Type-"kissed me, that fucking Gay man kissed me how dare he , i was adjusting myself because of your love life champ , but that doesn't mean i will accept every other pervert gay man , when ever I face one of them they wants to do something, i hate those fucking Gays."

Champ and No know about Type's past , they don't know the whole story but from college they know Type can't stand gay people , Champ came out very scarcely when he said to Type that he love doctor Khunpol, but surprisingly Type said he is happy and accept them , he is ok untill this people are away from him , so Champ was really happy , but he know Type still hate gay people. And it's something to do with his past , he and No never questioned Type about this.

No-"ok First come down , will you , are you ok , who kissed you , is that person alive or not ?"

Type-"that fucking Tharn kissed me and i don't know he is alive or not I don't care if you care go look for him, I'm going home" with that type get in his car and left.

No ,Champ and Khunpol were shocked don't know what to do , they also left ,they thought Type need time so they will contact him tomorrow.

Tharn's pov

"I thought he is also interested in me the way he talk , hold my hands said he will miss me , and those words from earlier i thought he also stated to like me , was i mistaken or he was surprised that i kissed him without his consent, i must be a stupid to do that how can I do that , of course he is furious, I'll if someone kiss me suddenly" all this thoughts were going on Tharn's mind when he went home he go straight to his room.

Next day

It was Type's day off , he woke up very late in the morning, after he remembered what happened last night Type inform Art that he will not treat Tharn from now on , find him a doctor, he also text Tharn's parents about that.

With that he went to take bath , he was feeling disgusted from last night , after coming home he bath for more than a hour , but he still feels he is dirty, so he take another long bath. And then he made lunch, after eating lunch he hear doorbell, when he opened the door he saw No and Champ.

Type-"if you two are here to talk about yesterday's incident then go home I'm not going to talk about any shit"

Champ-"we are here because it's your day off , and it's being long we spend a entire day like we used to in college, so get ready we're going to have fun"

Type-"I'm not in the mood , let's hang out another da..."

No cut Types word and said - "like we care about your mood let's go or else we'll drag you out , you don't want that right"

Type sighed and went to his room to get ready he know Untill he say yes these two will never stop disturbing him and he also needs distraction, so he get ready and wear a grey pullover and black pant and get outside.

Three of them go to the mall and watch movie, then they play in the arcade and eat lots of food , it's already 7pm when they finish and went to home.

Thanks to No and Champ, Type spend a very good day.

Tharn's home in the same Morning

When Tharn's father get the message from Type he immediately call Tharn.

T father -"Tharn , Dr.Type just message me that he won't be treating you from now on , and he said he fill find another good doctor for you , ask us to contact Dr.Art , what happened suddenly this change i thought you two become good friends, did something bad happened?"

After hearing his father words Tharn don't know what to say , he never expected that Type will give him this much cold shoulder that he refused to treat him.

Tharn- "nothing dad ,he was saying there are new cases coming for him, he will be very busy , so that's why I guess don't worry I'll talk to him tomorrow."

Yes this is the right thing to do I'll go the hospital tomorrow and talk to Type face to face , i need to clear this misunderstanding, I'll apologise for the kis and asked him to date me officially.

Next day in the Hospital

" Dr. Type a patient is waiting for you in the cabin, i know your duty time is finish but he said he is in very pain so he needs treatment so i let him stay" the nurse told Type. It was 8pm , Type's duty is over , today is a very hectic day, there were a accident, so he have to give extra hand in the ER, he was so much tired , but it just a one patient so he was ok with it.

When he enter his cabin he saw a tall man , wearing a musk , he somehow found him familiar.But he thought he imagining things of tiredness and brushed it off.

Type- "Hello , I'm Dc. Type how can I help you?"

Tharn removed his musk and said-"Type, why did you refuse to treat me , you said you'll treat me after i left the hospital, is it about that night, Type I'm so sorry I was drunk and i don't want to do this but it's i couldn't control after hearing your words , Type the thing is I like you and I'm sincere about it , i want to...."

Type ,who was caught off guard after hear Tharn voice , looked at him , and then Tharn started to said this things which make Type angry, so he cut Tharn's words with raging eyes he replied

"listen to me very well you fucking Gay, i don't care about your sincerity, i don't care who you are , i hate people like you do you listen to me i hate gays ,and i hate to breathe the same air as you , i was trying to be a good friend of you i didn't know you take a doctors friendliness as a sign or seducing or something. You gay people get hard seeing any man right ,if you can't keep it in your pants go fuck someone who is willing to I'm not a cheap whore like you guys, so if you don't want to get better don't treat yourself i don't care now get out and don't come near me in future"

Type's word make Tharn humiliated , he thought Type was surprised but he never thought this reaction from him , he also lost his Temper and shout at him.

Tharn-"Type ,how can you said this things"

Type- "Get out and don't come here or I'll seriously kill you"

Tharn don't know what to do, he left Type's cabin and went home.

Tong was sitting on the chair doing office works , saw Tharn crying.he ran to his brother and hug him.Tharn hug him back and cried a lot , he never fell this much humiliation before.after crying a lot he told Tong everything, Tong console his brother and then take Tharn to his room to sleep.

After few days

Breaking news!!!!! Superstar Tharn punched by Dr.Type who ,was treating him, previously, At Tharn's comeback performance in the bar , Type punched injured Tharn and Talk bad to him.One of his fan was there he recorded this video from that day and give the media, the thousands fan of Tharn now wants public apology from Dr. Type or they will take legal step towards him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened next!?

I want to daily update this story but I'm struggling to find job right now , so I'll update 2-3chapter a week.

If you guys like the story please vote for it , encourage me to write.

And please leave a comment, if you want to improve my work and give me tips feel free to text me.

Share me some of your support thats going to be a huge support to me.

Stay happy always ️❤️