Consequences

After Type and Tharn's conversation in the hospital, Tharn was very sad , he was so upset that he didn't eat well , and he told his parents that he don't want to treat his leg from any other doctor, just consult medicine from someone he will stay at home and wait for them to heal naturally.His whole family was very worried after this.

After few days they all were sitting on the sofa and talking about things , Tharn's father open the tv to watch the news. After seeing the news he put the volume to max the news was saying-

"Breaking news!!!!! Superstar Tharn punched by Dr.Type who ,was treating him, previously, At Tharn's comeback performance in the bar , Type punched injured Tharn and Talk bad to him.One of his fan was there he recorded this video from that day and give the media, the thousands fan of Tharn now wants public apology from Dr. Type or they will take legal step towards him. we're trying to contact both Tharn and Dr.Type regarding this issue,but we couldn't get any answer, we contact Tharn's manager and Type's hospital, in the hospital we get to know that Dr. Type's character is very arrogant, Tharn is not only the one , many patients of his are victim of his temper, there are many times he hit people infact previously the hospital management head also get fired after he was trying to talk about his wrong doings, he have some connections so that he get off easily many nurse and management peopls confirm this , we're trying to contact him directly,we will let you know as soon as we get any information."

After watching the news Tharn was shocked he know that was not Type's fault, he kissed him suddenly that's why Type reacted that way.He don't know what to do he just want to know if Type was ok , after everything Tharn still not get over with Type, Tharn know very well Type maybe a short Temper,foul mouth person but he is very kind hearted and easily get emotional.He was angry about what Type said to him but it's there personal matter, now it's on the TV e everyone cursing Type it make Tharn angry and upset more.

"I knew it , he is a asshole , i never liked him before , i told you how he kick me out from the hospital , he deserve it how dare he punch Tharn, and Tharn didn't I tell you to stay away from him see what happened now" Lhong said , he was staying in Tharn's house for few days as Tharn was upset everyone in his family trying to cheer him up so they ask Lhong to stay for there help.

"Tharn what happened between you two , last time i talked to him i never feel anything bad about him he was a very good boy , but now this punch , and he rejected to treat you everything is related right , what happened between you two" Tharn's mom said to him , but Tharn's mind was only in one thing he didn't reply to any of them and get up went to his room.

After few minutes he came back dressed and said"I'm going out for a while ,and don't trust the media, they are exaggerating everything, what happened there was totally my fault and I'll tell you guys in details later now I have to go" with that he didn't give a single glace and left the house.

Everyone wants to know about it more but didn't talk about it , they know if Tharn said he will tell they have to wait until he is ready to talk , on the other side Lhong was fuming in anger how Tharn take Type's side and said everything was his fault make Lhong angry.

At Champ's restaurant

Tharn enter the restaurant it was empty, he saw No , Khunpol and Champ sitting on a chair taking to each other he went there.

Tharn - "thankyou guys for coming, but the restaurant is empty is that okay ?"

Champ- "yes as you know it's my restaurant, and you're coming, it will make a commotion so I asked the customer to leave after giving them there food packet in discount."

No-"so why did you ask us to meet is it about the news"

Tharn-"thanks once again I'll pay you for your loss if you don't mind , and yes I'm here to talk about Type, as the news showing it's not true , the thing is of course he punched me on the face but before that i kissed him so he punched and cursed me after that sudden kiss.."

No cut Tharn's word , everyone's face was in shock
"We know that , and why did you do that ,are you insane he is not gay why did you do that??

Champ-"that's not the point here first Tharn kiss him , and then this much hate for him , we have to immediately contact Type , is he okay , he didn't tell us anything, I think Tharn trigger his trauma , that's why he was ignoring us , let's go to his house right now we'll talk in the car."

With that Champ immediately ran to his car , No , Khunpol followed him Tharn didn't know what's going on also followed them.

In the car

No-"when Type was a child he got rape by a gay man , after that he hate every gay person , we don't know in details , in our college year a gay man approach him and he also punched him , after that there was a huge mess in the university, so after that he was very depressed, his trauma trigger, he was in a very bad condition, we take him to his house , then his mother told us about that , but she didn't told the details, she said it's Type decision to tell everything to us but he never talk about it , so we never asked him and now you did that , I'm really worried about him , he never tell anybody about his concern, he always the keeper person , he keeps everything inside him , the people are close to him know that , he even so his love for people in action not in words , he always tried to stay strong whatever the reason is i never saw him cry for all these years."

Tharn was feeling guilty so much , how can he did that to Type without knowing his problems he should take time to approach him , but now he messed up everything for his stupid action.

Champ"I was very nervous when I decided to came out infront of Type , i know about his trauma but lying to my best friend was way more difficult so i took the courage and told him about me and doctor , I expected he will never talk to me again, but for me he decided to accept us and he said he will change his perspective, he know that not everyone is bad,that was a huge support for me , but that doesn't change his suffering"

Tharn saw tears in both No and Champ's eyes with that they reached Type's house.

It was a very small but beautiful house , Tharn don't know why he felt like he came to home , he didn't get that feeling in his own condo.

No ring the bell but there was no answer they got worried, they pick up a spare key from the flower pot and open the door , after entering they saw everything was dark not a single window is open and not a single light is on.No shout Types name but there was no answer.Then everyone went to Type's bedroom.

Type was lying unconscious on the floor , The seen make Tharn's heart break into pieces, don't know how many hours Type was like that he rush towards Type and pick him up in a bridal style and went straight to the car.

No , Champ , Khunpol was shocked by Tharn's action followed him and Champ start the car , they went to the hospital. In the road doctor Khunpol check Type's vitals , he said Type is dehydrated, maybe he didn't eat for days , he needs treatment.

After reach the hospital they saw media was waiting in the entrance so they use the back door.After that Dr.Khunpol treat Type.

After Few hours

Type open his eyes and found himself in the hospital bed , he turn his head and saw Tharn was sleeping holding his hands , that make Type's heart warm he don't know why but suddenly realisation hit him , he move the hand with force which make Tharn woke up , he saw Type looking at him.

"Type are you ok, doctor I should call the doctor"

"Don't, I'm fine and as I can see my vitals are also good , and didn't i told you to don't show me your face , everytime I encounter gay people like you i ended up in the hospital and news. Will you please leave me alone , I'm tried so fucking much"

"No I'm not going to leave you alone ,and as you said I am responsible for this things happening to you I'll take full responsibility and until you recover I'm not going anywhere even if you kill me I'll stay here as a ghost, before i messed up everything we're friends and I'll fulfil that duty with my life"

"Why are you so irritating and stubborn, do as you wish" Type said angrily he didn't expect to Tharn would say this things to him, for many years he wants to listen this type of words but for the first time someone said and it was a guy and all of the people Tharn , he didn't get to think more and fell sleep because of the medicines.

"Good night Type from now on I'll make sure that nothing can harm you , I'll always stay by your side,and from now on you're mine Type , I'll make you fall in love with me, mark my words ,baby" Tharn said to sleeping Type and kiss Type's forhead.