Fighting Tempus

Botan pov: Lamy-chan had finally caught up to Aloe and I. We were waiting for her, but also, there was a blockade. The four new students wouldn't get out of the corridor.

"What the hell is going on here?" Polka
asked as she walked into the room
Apparently, those four won't let us pass because the orange-haired boy wants a good fight. Aloe sighed.

I giggled, thinking I'd give him a fight.

"Don't worry, I'll handle it!" I happily said as I was about to use my flash freeze spell on them.

"Shishiron, don't use that, you'll kill them." Lamy-chan sighed, but what else were we supposed to do? These transfer students were already being a pain in the ass.

"Listen up you four I'll fight all four of you if you'll get out of the way!" I said getting the attention of the orange-haired boy

"Alright boys let's jump her!" He said

"First tell us your names!" I sighed. All their faces went blank.

"Oh right, I'm the leader of Guild Tempus Regis Altier," the blue-haired boy stated.

"I'm the scholar of the group Noir Vesper" the man with glasses stated

"I'm the alchemist and genius of the group Magni Dezmond."

"Finally I'm the strongest member of our group, the gladiator Axel Syrios!" The orange-haired boy chuckled, swinging his chain around.

"How lame..." Polka and Aloe said in unison, Lamy-chan wasn't amused either.

"I'm going to kick all their asses, so sit tight, Lamy-chan," I said.

"What about the two of us?" Polka said.
I gazed at Polka and smiled, "Oh right Aloe, you sit tight too!" I said Polka wanted me to say that to her too, but she was the least of my concerns.

"Lamy-chan, what type of magic do you want to see?" I asked.

"Fire Magic, please!" Lamy excitedly said. I gave her a thumbs up, exhaling, letting my body heat up.

"I'll put on a show for you, Lamy-chan." I waved my arm around, showing her the color of my fire. It burned a beautiful violet.

"Violet Fire! You are able to make it without a potion!" Magni said, in shock.

"Who cares what the color is? We'll still win!" Axel yelled, running towards me. He swung his chain, slamming it onto the ground.

I dodged it with ease. He wasn't fast enough to hit me, but he definitely did have power. That's for sure.

Magni sent all his hands at me, but I weaved through all of them. Noir suddenly appeared behind me. I jumped back, starting to feel threatened by him.

He came from the air wieding a gun saber. He slashed at me. He definitely had speed but lacked power. He was clearly the problem here.

I fired a bunch of fire wisps at the four of them intentionally missing. Axel began to laugh at me, thinking I wasn't purposely missing.

"She is too scared to hit us!" He laughed. He was the first one I was going to beat.
I launched one in front of him. He thought I was short and laughed at me.

"Connect..." I said under my breath. Flames started to burst out in a straight line, connecting each of the wisps. One of the lines hit Axel in the back, attempting to connect to the wisp in front of him because the fire had to connect to all of the wisps.

It seared through Axel. I made sure to hold back so I didn't internally burn him too much, but he did deserve a little bit of humbling.

He fell to the ground, smoke coming out of his mouth. I stared down the other three.