Authors Note

I'M BACK!!!!
This is a re-write of a KS fanfiction that I wrote about a year ago. It got taken down because of the mature content and some of its disturbing themes. :(
Anyway! Here it is again, hopefully you'll enjoy it. I've changed my plot substancially and wont have as much graphic detail on triggering/mature content.

This book does have a Trigger warning for those of us who have experienced trauma to skip.
Once its over it'll say "Safe"

To my previous readers/ fans of the book Thanks for sticking around, you mean alot!

NOW FOR THE LEGAL STUFF!

This is a work of fiction- heavily inspired by the manghwa 'Killing Stalking' written by Koogi, all main characters except for Y/N and her family are created and owned by Koogi.

This story makes reference and quotes the plot/storyline of the original works this includes dialogue between original characters.
I've added bits such as alterations to plots and added dialogue for the readers emersion.
Credits for the original Plot go to Koogi.

Please do not copy the storyline or plot of THIS story without giving myself or Koogi credit doing so is copyright infringement and can result in legal action.

Any art used was found on pintrest or google (unless i say otherwise), I do not own them, credits go to the artist.

Thank you, Enjoy reading Dolls! ❤️