hèrmosà

Y/n pov

Finally the bell rings and I walk out untill I heat some one call my name "wait y/n" robin yells I turn around and stop "yes?" I say concerned we should hang out after school my house I know what it's like to be the new kid and i wanna hang" "Sure!" I say exited then he walks away I smile to myse,lf then I see this blond girl walking towards me "what were you doing talking to him" she says to me in a sassy tone "um, that's none of your business " , "yes it is stay away from my man" I just laugh and walk away

Time skip

Still y/n pov

The day is over and I hear some one calling my name "y/n!" I turn around to see robin chasing after me "listen robin you should have told me you had a girlfriend before you asked me to hang out", he looks at me confused "what i don't have a girlfriend ", "yes you do that one blond girl anegla" , "oh her yea no she's just obsessed with me i promise" , I felt like an idiot I got all mad at him for nothing "oh I'm so sorry I should not of assumed", "no no it's okay cmon I'll lead the way to my place" he says back reassuring we finally get back to his place "welcome to mì casa" he says smiling o.m.l his smile is so pretty and his eyes holy fuck his eyes are so amazing I could get lost in them all day long apparently while all these thoughts are running thru my head I zoned out into a trance wich I'm quickly snapped out of "y/n earth to y/n " "sorry I didn't mean to" I say back blushing " it's okay amor I get it I'm just that handsome " those words holy " I mean yea you are" "oh, I am are I now?" I blush fml I did not mean to say that out loud "oh I said that out loud I'm so so sorry", "it's okay mì amòr" he reassures me "well what you wanna do" , "idk but I don't have to be home till 10:00"

Robins pov

"Idk but I don't have to be home till 10:00" y/n says those words made me so happy I get to spend almost 5 hours with her she's so pretty and her smile her eyes every thing about her makes me weak in the knees "well let's go watch a movie " I take her to my room and we both lay on my bed I see her shivering with two blankets on her "hold on mìja " I go hurry and grab her one of my hoddies that will probably go down to her knees I hand it to her and she quickly puts it on its so big on her she looks adorable then I turn on Texas chainsaw massacre and we make it thru the whole movie by the time It was done it was 9:30 I was sad I only have 30 minutes left with her I think think think aha it comes to me "hey y/n" I speak up "yes love?" She says it makes me blush "can you please call your mom"? "For what" she says confused "well.. I want you to see if you can stay thr night since it's Friday ofc only if your comfortable it's just I haven't had alot of people come over and my mom's on a business trip for 3 months and it gets super lonley" , I say trying not to sound like I need her to it just really dose get lonley here with me all by my self "yes ! Ofc I would love to", I take her to the phone she starts to dial her mom and I go to my room hoping and praying her mom says yes I just want to spend time with her and hug her and ki- wait what ? Do I like her I don't right ? Maybe I do all of a sudden she comes in the room with a disappointed look on her face and I quickly get sad "she said n- YES !" I quickly jump up and hug her and pick her up and spin her "yay ! We're gonna have so so much fun" , "oh yah what you wanna do ?" , "I have an idea " I quickly grab a record "could it be I'm falling In love by the spinners " I spin her around and we dance screaming the lyrics laughing me picking her up when we're done we both lay down and she lays on my chest wich shocks me I put my arm around her and a spiral of thoughts run through my brain I wanna ask her out but it's to soon imma just give it a few days my thoughts are snapped when I hear cure little snores and I look down to her snoring sound asleep I feel so safe around her like I can truly be myself around her.

A/n/ I really hope you guys are enjoying the story !