who was the girl right by your side ?

Y/n pov

I wake up rembering the week I had with robin we had the best week ever and last night when he walk me home oml he was so sweet my mood was quickly crushed tho when i remembered I have school I get up put my hair in a lose bun pulling some pieces out and I put on this

I put on a little bit of make up and I'm out the door I catch up with finney and Gwen on the way there "hey guys!" I say "well you sound in a really good mood what's up" finn says in return " I just had good sleep last nigh", "or you were with rob...

I put on a little bit of make up and I'm out the door I catch up with finney and Gwen on the way there "hey guys!" I say "well you sound in a really good mood what's up" finn says in return " I just had good sleep last nigh", "or you were with robin " Gwen says making kissing noises I brush it off and we make it to school I was still in a really good mood
Untill I walked into class to see Angela in my seat with robin and she was all over him and he was smiling he was fucking smiling they were playing with each others hair and F.M.L I felt like I was about to die I wanted to drop I walk up to my seat with tears in my eyes daring to fall "excuse me can I please have my seat ", she laughs "bye baby" she gives him a kiss on the cheek I felt like killing my self right then and there I quickly sit down and put my head down robin taps me "hey y/n what's wrong" , I look up tears falling down my face "are you fucking kidding me ? What was that" , he looks at me "idk I was just messing around " I was shocked "you can "mess around" but just remember who was the girl right by your side ? I was the girl right by your side." After saying that I stormed out only to be met with anegla "aw, are you crying hahah whore" , "just stop please" ," no your gonna pay" she kicks me to the ground and as much as I wanna fight back I can't so I let her beat the shit out of me I know it sounds weak but I just can't I always say "I don't need therapy I need to get beat the shit out of" and I guess I took that to the extreme I was bleeding every where I was in pain I was about to black out then it stopped I heard robin yelling "STOP YOUR GONNA KILL HER" "why do you care she is just a toy", "fuck you, suck my dick" that's all I heard untill I blacked out I wake up at robins room on his bed with bandages every where I was in so much pain I started break down crying sobbing I was sobbing uncontrollable I didn't care how loud I was all of a sudden robi n comes rushing in he picks me up and holds me tight as much as I want to punch him I can't I just let him hold me "I'm so sorry I feel like jerk" I cry harder and louder I the only words I can force out are "it hurts it hurts bad I'm in so much fucking pain I just wanna die I can't be here anymore"

Robins pov

"It hurts it hurts bad I'm In so much fucking pain I just wanna die I can't be here anymore", oml those words fucking broke me I would never want to hurt her I'm such an idiot I am such a fucking idiot all I can do is hold her and before I know it I'm crying myself "I'm so sorry y/n I will never hurt you again" she looks up at me and hugs me "it's okay robin it's okay", she hugs me "I'm going to go to the bathroom ", "okay" I say bad decision

Quick y/n pov
I quickly go to the bathroom and look around for it "shit where is one"i find it a razor ( tw sh if your uncomfortable please skip !) I take it to my skin and press swifly making lines all over my legs and arms then I clean up thinking I got all the blood.

Robins pov

Y/n comes back and sits next to me I hug her pressing my elbow into her legs she winced "ah wants wrong amor ?" I asked concerned "oh uh nothing you pressed on a brusie " that's werid she didn't have any on her legs I think "let me see mìja " she covers up and I quickly move her arm to see cuts every where "amor how did you do this ", "oh I tripped " , I knew that was a lie "be honest" she breaks down crying " I'm sorry I'm so sorry" I hold her and kiss her scars "please don't do this to ur self " I hold her for the rest of the night.

A/n, I'll pay for yalls therapy