trapped

Y/n pov

I was walking home from school when I see a black van I thought nothing of it untill it started following me a man parked and got out the van "excuse me miss wanna see a magic trick" I thought it was really werid I tried to respond but the man grabbed me and put me in his van and next thing I new I was blacked out I wake up in a basement on a crusty mattress i scan the room and I see a phone I get up immediately at pick up the phone and start to dial 9-1-1   but the door opens "it doesn't work well not at least since I was a kid hang it up" the man says I hang the phone up and sit down "I know your scared and I know you wanna go home but don't be scared nothing bad is gonna happen here" what the fuck what dose he mean he kidnapped me "that's bullshit" I say snapping back "well your a mouthy little one oh well ill be sure to fix that ", he gets up and leaves I look around a window! I try to jump up but I fail "shit shit shit if anyone could have done that they already would, I'm not getting out of here" I lay down I want to cry but I know I can't I have to stay strong I think what I could do to get out I could fight him ? No he looks so much stronger then me maybe if I- my thoughts are inttrupeted by the phone ringing I pick it up "hello who is this ?if you can hear me I need help hello?!" "Hello" and voice says back "who Is this", "I don't remember my name it's the first thing you lose", "you lose when-" "I think you know", "can you help me", "in the bathroom there's a lose tile I started to dig about knee deep if you dig enough you can dig to the other side but I didn't have enough time", "will I have enough time" the phone hangs up I start to dig I spent all day digging and flushing finally when I get tired I take one of the old carpets and put it over the hole I'm standing there for a moment looking at the toilet I see the top of the toilet and I get an idea  I take the top of the toilet and see how heavy it is I start to practice swing with it as if I'm bashing some ones head in I practice almost all night untill I can't keep my eyes I put the top back on the toilet and go to sleep I wake up the next day to the phone ringing "stop it" , "stop what" the grabber says I jump up in fear "I'm hungry do you have food?" , "no your gonna have to wait ", "if you weren't  gonna feed me why did you even come down here?", "just to look at you I like looking at you", werido he shuts the door and I noticed that he left it unlocked I go to open the door but the phone starts ringing "hello", "don't go upstairs ", "why", "it's a trap " the phone just hangs up I quickly grab the toilet seat and start to quietly walk up stairs and I start to channel all the sadness built up in me and I turn it into anger I walk up stairs and hide the toilet seat behind my back,  "well look who finally decided to come up I didn't say you could leave now did I?

A/n IM GONNA WRITE MORE CHAPTERS TN I PROMISE