finally, back with you

" i didn't say you could leave now did i?" I still have the toilet top behind my back "well naughty girl naughty girls get punished ", he tries to come at me with a belt but I quickly take the toilet cover and bash him in the head with it he backs up holding his head so I kept hitting him with it until he was unconscious or dead I don't even know wich one i ran out of the door to see police officers every where

Robins pov

Y/n has been missing for 3 days and it's been hell apparently Gwen had dream that y/n was in a basement coverd In blood , I was sitting on the couch thinking untill I hear a knock at the door "robin robin let me in" it was Gwen I let her In "yes ?" She rushes to the phone and she has a card in her hand after she's done on the phone I ask her "what happend is everything okay", "I had a dream last night abt y/n but the dream had a address now cmon let's go!", we rush out and I followed Gwen finally we get to this random house the dective Asks "is this is ? Are you sure", "yes I haven't seen this house a day in my life untill this dream the tree, the window, the address", "okay", "please hurry!" They tell us to wait we were sitting on the side walk waiting for a good 30 minutes untill Gwen looks over and I see her get up and run towards something then I see it's y/n I get up and sprint to her and so do all thr policie men I hug her we stay like that "I missed you so much hèrmosa", I kiss her then the police start walking us all back to an ambulance I sit right next to y/n the whole time holding her hand they were doing a check up on her they said that everything was fine y/ns mom comes rushing in and hugs her tight "I'm so so sorry I couldn't get here sooner mìja oh I should have been there baby I'm so sorry" her mom was sad but also happy that her daughter was okay "it's okay mom it's not your fault", she looks at me and y/n "now let's take you kids home", we follow her to the car the whole ride home I was holding y/n she was shaking crying and i felt bad God knows what she went thru while in that shit hole. We get to her house "okay guys I'm gonna run to the store to get some things for y/n stay In the house" y/n nods her head her mom leaves "i-m gonna go take a shower", "hey let me help you" I say, I don't want to be werid but I just wanna help her it's the least I could do we go to the bathroom I start the shower with warm water for her she takes her shirt off "oh y/n I'm so sorry", there were bruises all over her stomach red marks every where she gets undressed I turn around "I'm gonna go get you some clothes and towels okay?", "okay" she said in a shakey voice I go and grab her some comfy clothes and towels I'm waiting she finally gets out of the shower a brushes her teeth when shes done I say "come here love", she starts walking towards me and lays down I cuddle her and put on a movie Texas chainsaw massacre her favorite "it's your favorite ", she just "mhm", back I knew she was never gonna be the same after this it will get better over time I cuddle her and rub her brusies untill she falls asleep eveauntlley I fall asleep to untill I'm woken up by a screaming and crying y/n "what's wrong what happend", "I ha--d a dream", "oh, its okay love lay back down ", she lays back down and she asks a question "robin?" , "yes?", "dose this mean we're back together ", "I mean yea, if you want ", "yea I would like that".

A/n

OML thank you guys so so so much for all the reads I love you all I will be making about 3-4 more chapters and possibly ending it there, but please lmk who my next story should be about !<3