The First Progressive Daughter , Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort

Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort is the eldest child and daughter and heiress to the Dukedom of Lancaster.

Lord Edmund Beaufort is Duke of Lancaster Territory and his wife, Lady Eleanor Butler and they also have a son, Lord Thomas Beaufort.

Lady Jeanette is raised by very free-thinking and progressive parents that believe that children should be allowed to marry for love.

Lord Edmund Beaufort believes that a loveless marriage will not produce anything but bitterness and disappointment and breed misery between any children that that couple together.

Lord Edmund Beaufort looks back at his ancestry and one of his ancestors, King Henry IV made sure that none of his half siblings with his ancestor, Lord John of Gaunt with Lady Katherine Sywnford would inherit the throne of England, despite the fact they were legitimized by both the King and The Catholic Church after Lord John of Gaunt married Lady Katherine Sywnford, but King Henry VI didn't feel this way towards his half brothers, Lord Edmund and Lord Jasper Tudor.

In fact, King Henry VI married his half brother, to his first cousin once removed, Lady Margaret Beaufort to give his oldest half brother a claim to the English throne through his grand-uncle, Lord John of Gaunt,

Then again came rivals for the English through through the daughter of Prince Lionel of Clarence, Princess Philippa, 5th Countess of Ulster who married the powerful Edmund Mortimer, 3rd Earl of March and through their granddaughter, Lady Anne Mortimer claim the Yorkist claim to the English throne who married Lord Richard of Conisburgh, 3rd Earl of Cambridge who was the son of Edmund of Langley, 1st Duke of York, the fourth surviving son of King Edward III of England and they had a double claim through the second son and the fourth sons of King Edward III of England and they had Lord Richard and Lady Ann and they had Richard of Conisburgh, 3rd Earl of Cambridge who married his second cousin, Lady Anne Mortimer and they had Richard of York, 3rd Duke of York who married Lady Cecily Neville and they had King Edward IV and King Richard III of England.

The only son that didn't have a claim was Prince Thomas of Woodstock but he was executed.

Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort wasn't attracted to Lord Frederick William Howard and he started to pursue her in the year of 2182 and finally in 2183 she agreed to marry him but she gave her brother, Lord Thomas Beaufort the Dukedom of Lancaster Territory so it wouldn't fall into the Howard's hands but it didn't work as it was passed onto her great-great-grandson, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard in default as her brother' s grandson left no descendants, but she gave Lord Frederick Howard three handsome sons, Lord Frederick William, Lord Charles Andrew and Lord Andrew Charles and one beautiful daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte all who married and had children.

Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort outlived her husband by 20 years and she died in 2240 when her grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR became Duke of Norfolk Territory as did daughter-in-law, Lad Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill as she died in 2250, after the birth of her final grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.