Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill was no ordinary daughter of her father, Lord John Churchill, Duke of Marlborough Territory and his wife, Lady Sarah Jennings. She was the eldest of three daughters, her second sister was Lady Henrietta Churchill and her youngest sister was Lady Arabella Churchill.

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill was born in 2187, two years after Lord Charles Andrew Howard and he met through a mutual friend, Lord George Lennox in 2206, and they married in June of 2207, and in September of 2209, their eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was born 6 months after his first cousin, Lord George Frederick Carey was born to Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill with Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior had three more children, Lord Richard Edward Howard in 2213, Lady Sophia Charlotte named for her paternal aunt, in 2215 and Lord Edwin William Howard in 2217.

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth outlived her husband by 20 years and she was alive to see all of her great-grandchildren born by her children and she died in 2260

She was present to see her eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR become Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2240.

Lord John Churchill had a nephew, Lord Charles Churchill who inherited the Dukedom of Marlborough and it was his great-great-granddaughter, Lady Sarah Churchill who married Lord Charles Andrew Howard as his second wife and Duchess of York and they had one child, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard in 2276.