The Charming Rogue Vs The Femme Fatale

What is a charming rogue?

The Charming rogue is generally regarded as handsome or attractive and his daredevil attitude further makes him sexually desirable to other characters. He often has a fiery temper and is streetwise—possessing practical knowledge—usually having self-taught and never been educated in a formal setting.

A femme fatale sometimes called a man eater or vamp, is a stock character of a mysterious, beautiful, and seductive woman whose charms ensnare her lovers, ...

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell is an ordinary American young woman with very liberal views on some things such as women's rights, and she is very conservative on our views such as politics, religion, and race, but to her we all human if we bleed red...

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell is an ordinary American young woman with very liberal views on some things such as women's rights, and she is very conservative on our views such as politics, religion, and race, but to her we all human if we bleed red blood and race is superficial and all religions that were created and male dominated aren't worth a tinker's damn.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell made her point very clear to Lord Andrew Charles Howard via his first cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey, " I am not interested in becoming an aristocrat."

The only way Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell will meet with Lord Andrew Charles Howard is with another person and with that in mind Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell asks her good friend, Kevin Thomas Riley to accompany her out to Norfolk Estate to find out why Lord Andrew Charles Howard wants to see and meet with her.

Kevin Thomas Riley dresses up in his best outfit and he meets with Karissa out at Lord Richard William Carey's manor in Bedford Territory and Kevin is happy to see Karissa once more and he smiles " Hello Karissa." Kevin tells her.

"Hi Kevin. How is school?" Karissa asks.

"The same old thing, Karissa." Kevin admits, " I am glad to be back."

"Be careful of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Karissa. He is after you." Kevin tells her.

"Lord Howard is free to pursue me, but he better be careful of me. " Karissa tells Kevin.

"I have heard all about Lord Andrew Charles. He is a social climber, and he wants to become Duke of Norfolk Territory after his father. One thing is holding back from reaching his goal. He needs a child born in wedlock to help reach his goal." Karissa tells Kevin.

"I don't understand why he doesn't marry into his own class." Karissa tells Kevin.

"As long as I have known Lord Andrew Charles Howard Karissa. He has never wanted any of these aristocratic women here. " Kevin tells her " He has a dim view on all of them."

"Why? They are women aren't they. They can give him a child." Karissa tells Kevin.

"There is no proof of that. His two brothers have been married for some time to aristocrats and they don't have a child." Kevin explains.

"Kevin. We are both too old to believe in the stork theory and if you don't monkey around with each other a child won't happen." Karissa tells Kevin.

"Has anyone ever thought that both of their wives are taking birth control, so they won't have any children until they are good and ready." Karissa tells him.