Pembroke Territory

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and his son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard come to love Pembroke Territory started by Lord Patrick William Howard in 2160, in the year that his second child and daughter, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard was born to his beloved, Lady Margaret.

They had to start their family late in life, and they considered themselves when Odin blessed them with a son, Lord Frederick William in 2165, and then their second child, a daughter, Lady Elizabeth Ann in 2170.

Lord Patrick William Howard was 45 years old when Lady Elizabeth was born and Lady Margaret was 43 years old when she had Lady Elizabeth Ann.

Lord Patrick William Howard and fifteen families had to flee from Pre-World War Three Planet Earth on the USS Excalibur on April 30, 2153 and the next day World War Three started at 11:30 PM CST with the launch of the first nuclear missile fired by the ECON and they didn't care how many innocents were lost when they did it and like a thief in the night when everyone was sleeping they decided to strike.

When Captain Archer gave his passengers the news of the outbreak of World War Three, he told them that not a single European capital stood along with many of the capitals in the United States either.

Gone was their heritage, and over six-hundred million innocent people had been killed and those that survived would be affected from radiation sickness.

World War Three lasted from May 1 to October 31, 2153, and surely Odin must have been very angry at these godless men who desecrated his sabbats, Beltane and Samhain.

Odin launched back and his greatest warrior was Flint The Immortal launched a counterattack on Colonel Green with the deadly Ebola Virus and he died a painful death on impact.

It took some courageous people to start to use a new way of life and bring it back to simpler times known as Neo-Transcendentalist and it advocated a return to less technological driven lifestyles with an emphasis on self-reliance and nature.

Still, even 118 years later, The world hadn't fully recovered from the devastated side effects of World War Three as there was world wide pestilence, sicknesses, and famine.

There was still lawlessness and many cities in the US were built on the ways of warlords like in Chicago and they were all power-hungry.

Famine hit Talos IV and Kudos was one of the godless men who thought he could take matters into his own hands and he thought he could play God and he decided who would live and be fed and who wouldn't and who would be executed.

Rigel Seven would experience a similar crisis and the United States also by rationing out food with food coupons only for immediate family members and it would only include husband, wife, and their natural children and none others.

Relatives that took in their nieces, nephews, grandchildren, brothers and sisters were left with a hard decision and with that they had no choice to place them into programs that would feed these war orphans.

Odin helps us please, that never happens again, only you can mediate for all of us now for world peace and stand up for the right and against the wrong.

500 war orphans were placed on board the USS Republic on April 30, 2270 and their destination was either Star-Base 10 or Star-Base 12, but behind this program fashioned after a failing program established by the Christian Church in England called The Children's Immigration Program " was even more an diabolic plan the program had a second alternative notion to create a new race of children born free from and of radiation sickness.

All of the 500 young people were tested and they were found to be free from radiation sickness and The United Federation of Planet thought to create a new human race with the innocence of young children.