MY ELIZABETH WILL BECOME DUCHESS

No one really knew how Lord Andrew Charles Howard felt when his eldest child and daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was born on May 1, 2275, but to her grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR she was the answer to his prayers to save what his great-grandfather had started back in 2165.

On that sunny Beltane Day of 2275, when Lady Karissa gave birth to the daughter that she longed for despite to her disappointment the father of Lady Elizabeth was not Lord Charles Andrew Howard III but rather Lord Andrew Charles Howard, she was resigned to the fact that she promised Lord Andrew Charles Howard four more children in good time.

Oh! There was no denying that Lord Andrew Charles was far more handsome than either of his two older brothers, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William Howard II.

But then again, Lord Richard William Carey was even more handsome than either Lord Charles Andrew III, Lord Patrick William II and Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

However, if Lady Karissa had her choice she would have picked Lord Richard William Carey, but he was only Duke of Bedford Territory but then she would rather have been Duchess of Bedford Territory and be happy than be married to Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Beltane Manor was situated in Bedford Territory far from the maddening crowds of Norfolk Territory nestled in the countryside.

Lord Andrew Charles on the day that Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane realized if Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane had been a boy there would have been no legal marriage but only a morganatic marriage with Lady Karissa and their son would not be entitled to inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles wasn't sure that Lady Karissa would even give him a second chance to give her that daughter and in any case she would inherit the Dukedom as Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior's first male line great-grandchild.

Lord Charles Andrew JR on her birth ordered the bells to ring over Norfolk Territory and joined him as the bells rang loud and clear over Bedford Territory and the bells rang over Essex, Wessex, and Sussex Territory.

When Lord David William Beck delivered Lady Elizabeth, and after she was bathed and dressed in her baby layette, Lady Karissa asked Lord David William Beck who is Lady Elizabeth's second cousin, to carry Lady Elizabeth to be presented to her grandfather who had waited for her for 33 years.

Lord David William Beck walks out with Lady Elizabeth in his arms and he walks over to his grand-uncle, Lord Charles Andrew JR and tells him " May I present to you the Right and Honorable Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, the first male line great-grandchild of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR holds out his arms and Lord David William places Lady Elizabeth into her grandfather's arm and while he holds her tears start rolling down his cheeks and he tries to brush the tears away but everyone is watching and he looks at Lord Andrew Charles, and his kin and tells them " Lord Andrew Charles Howard. Guard my grandchild with your dear life. I had to wait 33 years for her to arrive."

Lord Andrew Charles replies nonchalantly " Father. I had to wait 12 years for her mother to arrive from Planet Earth."

Lord Patrick William II is happy to be uncle and he looks at his youngest brother and asks"What is a matter Lord Andrew Charles.?"

"Lord Patrick William. I was hoping that Lady Elizabeth would be a son, that would carry on what our great-great-grandfather started." Lord Andrew Charles tells his brother.

"Lord Andrew Charles. Lady Karissa wouldn't have married you if she had a son and he wouldn't have become the next Duke as he would be a natural child and not a legal child." Lord Patrick William II tells him.