Chapter 3: Nothing ever Changes.

(word count 2168)

A/n: I feel like an idiot doing a music video.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I exited the bathroom walking back to the others I accidentally bumped into somebody. "Sorry-" "Watch where you're going bitch."

"Excuse you?"I said, slightly irritated that this person gave me an attitude. The person next to him was an RRT. A rapid response member.. seems like he's a commander.

Some guards were staring at us. But they weren't staring because they were curious. They were staring at the Alpha-1 in fear. "Care to repeat.." He spat looking down at me. Trying to scare me. But I wasn't gonna show fear to this bitch.

"Give them a break.. They seem like a newbie." "Oh stop giving them mercy. You know the council doesn't like mercy." The RRT member stayed quiet, running his eyes. "Y/n!"

I turned around seeing Zoey and Joey running to me. When they got to me they looked at the two members in fear. "I- I deeply apologize sir! I hope they didn't cause you any trouble! P-please don't hurt them or tell the council! It's my fault!" Zoe says in fear.

What was she doing!? The Alpha-1 grumbled rolling his eyes soon. "You're lucky I'm in a good mood.. you're lucky this time newbie.. Let's go." He said looking at the RRT walking away.

"Y/n are you ok? They didn't hurt you right?" "No.. but who are they? And why did you seem do scared and why are they so.. how do I say this.. a fucking asshole." I was pissed off a bit.

"You shouldn't call them an asshole Y/n.." Zoey says quietly. "Why not?" I asked.

Joey sighs. "Y/n.. Those guards you bumped into are the council's eye to eye best role models." "Huh? What do you mean?" I was confused. What do they mean about that? Zoey helped me up. "Y/n. That Alpha-1 guard you bumped into wasn't just some rude asshole. Not only that he's a lieutenant and an elite to be more extreme.. and aside from the fact he's a bodyguard for an O5.. but what Joey said.. He's an extremely valuable member. The council looks up to him." Joey nods.

"The RRT next to him. That's his close friend.. as you can see he's a commander. An elite commander. The council also looks up to him when it comes to combat medical when needed. Though the council looks up to him. They mainly focus their attention on the Alpha-1 that you bumped into.." "But who are they?"

They both sighed again looking at me. "The RRT his name is Phantom.. Phantom Sabin Jackson." "And the Alpha-1.. That's Shadow. Shadow Slade Ghost. But everybody calls him Shade for short."

So.. those people I bumped into were the council's prized workers hm? I guess I should start with them. Or try to get their trust. "Is there a way I can earn their trust or get them to not hate me?" Joey shook his head.

"I'm afraid not. It's hard to get them to get used to you and not hate you. Let alone getting their trust is harder." Zoey nods. "Rumors say that they are more broken than most personnel on this site." "But the council looks up to them?" "Well.. they didn't have much of a choice."

"It doesn't change the fact that they also get abused." "Yeah.. some say that they get worse punishments."

Holy shit. What were these O5 doing!? Hm.. I have to find those guards and ask them myself.

"Do you think you know where they are?" They both shook their heads. "Those two could be anywhere.. they walk around in the halls checking in some rooms to make sure others are doing their jobs." "I can assume Shade is with his O5 and Phantom would be in the training room." Joey said.