Credits

Yes I know this story was short and I deeply apologize for it being short and cringe. I am thinking of remaking this story due to multiple reasons.

1. The oc's right now that I am using background has been updated!

2. The story hasn't been updated in months and I am trying to practice more of x reader stuff!

3. I sometimes can be very detailed! And I wanna add more details to this story!

4. Y/n (your name) I wanted to make them seem confident but yet nervous with stuff. Not too soft but not too tough. I felt like Y/n was messed up a lot which is why I wanna fix it!

5. There isn't enough SCP'S! Yes, this is an scp story! I should add more Scp's!

6. Adding more details to the O5 and file cases to one another!

7. Make the story longer and interesting!

8. Add more background to each characters! Especially Y/n!

9. I wanna add more languages to each of my oc's for more detail! Which means I do have to use Google translations unfortunately. But please! If you speak any of their languages and you see a mistake! Please let me know so I can fix it quickly!

10. Minor/major grammar mistakes! If you see any please tell me so I can fix it! Please do keep in mind English isn't my first language!

11. Include more of the characters instead of excluding them!

12. I have more oc's that I wish to add on!

And more! I do wish to remake this book as fast as I can!

Oc credits!

Yes majority of them was my oc's!

However, O5-13, Mia, Kyle, Vincent and Raiden are not my oc's! They belong to my good friend WritezyRinzyBOIII who unfortunately cannot upload as much anymore. Though I thank her for letting me use her Oc's.

My oc's: Jayson (O5-1), Olivia (O5-2), Luna, Owen, Zoey, Shade, Phantom, Noah, Elijah, Kevin, and my verison of Y/n!

For those of you who are confused with Y/n's mother! I decided to make it seem like their biological mother was killed! The mother you saw in chapter 11 was their adopted mother! But here's the slight plot twist. Y/n's adopted mother is actually their aunt! I'm sorry if it seems confusing! 

Thank you all again for reading this x reader story. I am allowing other Oc's to join into this. If you wish to have your oc's in please let me know! I'll see what and where I can place them! 

I hope you all have a great happy new years!

-signed by Fantasy on 12/31/2022