𝘈𝘊𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌: 𝘕𝘰𝘵

These chapters will be both long and short, I don't know how often I'm going to be writing so bear with me. I really love all the comments and the reads and I am forever grateful for the people that come back every time to read even if the chapters are awful and clearly written at 2 am.

a lot of changes will happen with Halle. Not just relationship wise but more so inner changes. There will be a lot more swearing and drinking in the next few chapters along with more talk about Halle's past and more flash backs including Conrad and Halle. 

the crossed out words, just like shatter me, are intentional. it's Halle filtering her thoughts just like most people do. there will be some different POV's throughout this act, and for now, no third person narration. the text will be in a different font each chapter. Just like people, this chapters will change in size and detail, some will show personality, some will be bland. some of the chapters will have no paragraph breaks, some will. 

they will go more in depth on Halle's inner thoughts and feelings, as well as Conrads. The mental health aspect of this will be some what included. I haven't mentioned Cleveland as much as I should have but he is in here. Conrad and Cleveland will have their boat chats, and the panic attack will still take place. Halle's eating disorder will be talked about once or twice, but not often. 

Something I will take upon myself is to put in a hardy amount of research into these topics so I don't offend anyone or sound stupid. If you have any articles or research I could read about eating disorders or anxiety just to go more in-depth and really understand what the characters are going through I would greatly appreciate it. Of course I'm not going in writing about Halle's anorexia completely blind, I understand the concept of the disorder, but I want to fully understand how someone feels when they struggle with this. 

there will be mention of death and illness as well as mention of cheating. I'll do my best to write as precisely but effortlessly as I can to perfectly match each characters inner voice and personality. I will try to capture the essence of each character on all sides. NOT ALL CHAPTERS WILL FOCUS ON DIALOGUE AND SCENES FROM THE SHOW. 

I have also realized that I haven't shared how to pronounce the name 'Halle' if you know how to say it, good on you. But it may be difficult because it's usually spelled, 'Hallie' or 'Halley' I follow this girl on tik Tok that spells her name like Halle and I thought it was pretty so I rolled with it. if you have ever heard of Halle berry her name is spelled the same way as well (pretty cool) ITS ALSO A TOWN IN GERMANY?!

here's a pronunciation - 

now for this act's playlist: 

ICU - our queen, Phoebe 

Vienna - billy Joel 

mean it - gracie slaybrams 

I don't want to live for ever - ZAYN and Taylor <3

thank you <3