𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟐 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭

"NEVER HAVE I EVER KISSED MY SECOND OPTION IN FRONT OF A GUY WHOS PROBABLY DOWN BAD FOR ME." I put my finger down rolling my eyes at Sophia. The girls had invited us onto a yacht to drink and play games. "You kinda bossed that." Nicole said giggling. "Is Gray a good kisser?" Gigi asked covering her smile. 

"Yes, he's a good kisser now will you stop?" I said my face turning red. The girls giggled. "Never have I ever gone skinny dipping in hoppers cove." one of the girls chirped. "Is that a challenge?" I said daringly. "maybe." Nicole replied intensity dripping in her voice. 

☄*∞☄*

"Guys I can't." I said. "you're the one who wanted to come out here in the first place!" Belly snorted. "I'm cold and I don't want to strip." I said shivering. Gigi took off her shorts reveling her purple bikini bottoms. "Nicole, Conrad just texted you." She said looking at the phone that buzzed. Nicole paddled over and grabbed the phone out of Gigi's hands. I looked around taking in the view around me. 

I felt cold hands on my back and a shove that sent me flying forward into the water. I gulped so much I thought I was going to drown. I pulled myself out of the water and coughed and hurled until I could breath out of my mouth again. "Those bitches!" Sophia shouted. Belly, Taylor, and Sophia swam to me on the dock. "Hals, I think I know why they pushed you in." Taylor said her eye wide reading the text that was apparently sent to me instead of Nicole. 

"I never liked Nicole, I don't know what got into me. Maybe it was the history or maybe it was the lack of interest from you. But when I saw that dick kiss you and hug you like he didn't call you names made me so sick. Halle, I'm sorry I just want to talk. Please text me when you see this. just don't ignore me." Sophia read aloud. I felt sick. I didn't want to talk to him. I didn't even want to see him right now.  He ruined the good thing going on between me and Nicole. She trusted me to make a decision, and I made it. But he just told me he didn't feel a thing for a girl who liked him so much. 

"they took your clothes." I said my voice strained. I sauntered over to an old blanket laying on the ground and handed the three of them it to wrap themselves in to cover up as we walked. I felt just as naked. I wrapped my arms around my body as an effort to make myself warmer. I had made the decision to choose Grayson. I made it final by asking him to be my escort. I didn't need to change anything. I don't want to change anything. 

☄*∞☄*

We sat on the curb waiting for Jeremiah to pick us up, but two cars pulled up to us. Conrad and Jere. how wonderful. I stood up and snatched the bag of clothes from Conrad and gave it to the girls. "I'll be in the car." I said quietly to the five of them. I walked toward the red jeep pulling the passenger seat door open. 

I buckled and picked at my nails. the drivers side door opened and shut quickly. The girls sent reassuring thumbs ups at me and went with jere. "You wanted to talk to me, but let me start." I said shifting so I was facing him. "I liked you Conrad. I really did. but I slowly started to realize that you can't have anyone right now because you aren't ready. You ruined something perfectly good between me and Nicole, because what? you just felt like leading her on? Grayson did have the right to say those things to me because I always put you first. You want to like me con, you want to. Grayson makes me happy, he actually talks to me and he makes things right when they need fixing." I choked, tears stinging my eyes. 

Conrad let out a strained cough. "I'm so sorry Halle." was all that came out of his mouth. 

"sorry isn't going to get you anywhere."