one

୧ ‧₊˚ 🌑 ⋅

" mwah! " you exclaimed as your lips came in contact with your boyfriends cheek. you littered more kisses along his jawline and around to the other side of his face. a soft smile on his the whole time.

" your face is so pretty... " you murmured, " makes me jealous. " you concluded placing a last kiss on his lips before flopping over to your side of the bed.

he shrugged, turning over to face you. " if you think im pretty, you've gotta be persephone or something."

" persephone? babe, she was the goddess of the underworld. " you inquired. he blinked blankly at you. " then who was the like— really beautiful one? "

" aphrodite. " you sighed and he groaned. " you already know im not good with like, compliments and stuff. "

you rolled your eyes grabbing his face. " 's okay. " you pressed a kiss to each of his eye lids. " i love you and your inability to give compliments. " you cheesed at him. he rolled his eyes before playfully pushing you off of him, a short ' oof ' coming from your mouth.

you laid there, on your back. taking in everything around you. your boyfriend, souya, of a few months laying in your bed beside you, enjoying the mellow sunday afternoon.

" so you're not gonna say it back? " you questioned grabbing his arm. eyes narrowed at him and his narrowed right back. " say it back you whore. " you gritted.

he hummed. " i dunno if i actually wanna say it back. " he sighed turning over. " i meann you just called me a whore. "

" wowww, this is really how we treat our girlfriends now? men these days . " you jokingly uttered the last part.

" oh shit. " souya mumbled practically jumping out of bed as he checked something on his phone.

" is everything okay? " you asked as you watched him look for his jeans in your room.

" yeah— no... everythings fine. " he half-heartedly said, probably trying to convince himself more than you.

" doesn't seem okay. you look stressed. " you tried to pry. " i said— " he paused. " nothings wrong love. i just... i have to meet up with takemichi and the gang for a bit. " he said, a little too casually.

you blinked at him gathering his stuff around your room, feeling a pit— no, pothole, in your stomach. he told you about the gang he was in while he was in middle school and the crazy shit that he was doing while he was in said gang.

it always made you worry slightly but you never really came out about it. only joking saying " i would've had a fucking heart attack if i knew you back then. "

you thought it was wasn't a big deal though because he left it in middle school, it wasn't something he planned on going back to... or, you don't think he would go back to that lifestyle.

" by gang, you don't mean toman do you? " you looked up at him pleading through your eyes. the idea of him going back to that gang upset you, greatly. as his girlfriend you felt him being in a gang put the both of you in danger.

" uh, yeah. we're just meeting up, no actual gang... stuff. " he breathed out of his nose, relieved at how the statement came out.

" look don't worry, i'll be back before you know it. just take a nap or something. i shouldnt be longer than a few hours. " he leaned in kissing the crown of your head.

you hummed. " okay... be safe. "

he looked at you, his swimming pools diving deep into your soul. " you know i will be. " he pulled his pale lips into a smirk.