Side Story 1

This will be in Jean's point of view since he's a simp:)

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god. My roommate is so fucken cute oh my god. 

I'm Jean Kirstein, seventeen years old and an avid sports lover. I appear cool and indifferent on the outside, but inside I am screaming like above since my roommate is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen. I am very much in the closet, since being an athlete comes with a lot of responsibilities. Anyone finds out you're gay on an all-male team? They're definitely not going to want to be in the locker room with you. One of the most important things about playing team sports is that you have to get along a little bit in order to play well together, so I have never once admitted to being gay to anyone at any given moment. 

Right now? I want to make it known to a very specific person, just in case, y'know? Just looking at this tall, tanned, freckled boy makes me want to melt. Am I pent up? Do I need to nut? Is that why I'm reacting like this? Am I going to survive living with him? Am I going to die?

"Jean! We're going to go check out our rooms. You're coming, right?" Oh god, he fucken smiled at me. All I could do was say a curt yes and look away from him. Remain cool, Jean Kirstein, your parents didn't stay on your ass to be a stand-up guy for nothing. You must not act like a pubescent teenager; you must not act like a pubescent teenager. Wait, what's this? I saw him carrying his bag, and immediately knew what to do next.

"Marco, let me carry that bag for you. I don't work out for nothing." I said nonchalantly. I gotta act cool, but not conceited. I gotta be nice, but not a pushover. He looked at me with a confused smile before looking at the bag on his shoulder and realizing what I was talking about. He hesitantly handed the bag over to me. He's seriously so cute. 

"Thank you, Jean." He flashed that bright smile again, and I seriously could have died right then and there, and I would have been perfectly fine with that. I was lucky that he walked ahead of me so that I could make whatever face I wanted to. I'm not sure what rights I did in this life or the ones before, but someone surely must be rewarding me for this. Even if he isn't gay, even if he doesn't like me back, at least I can gaze at this sweet, sweet eye candy for a good long while. This is going to be heaven on earth.

Or so I said. Maybe I really am pent up? This man seems to have no clue just how good looking he is. He tends to come out of the bathroom without a shirt on, and I'm forced to stare at his freckle covered torso nearly every day which is such a turn on. I bet his skin is really soft. I want to touch it- Jean Kirstein, if you don't pull yourself together, we are going first thing in the morning to run until your legs and dick fall off. 

"Jean, I think this is your shirt, isn't it?" He asked, pulling my attention away from my thoughts that were nearing insanity. I looked up to see him in fact wearing my shirt that was a little too big for him- okay it was a lot too big for him. Be cool be cool be cool be cool be cool be cool be cool be cool-

"You'll grow into it." I said, and immediately I knew that was the dumbest thing I have ever said in my entire life. Why did it have to be this way? Maybe I should just poison myself and die. Am I a dad? I must have a child somewhere; how else would I explain the random dad jokes? Of course, I am not only a virgin, but also gay so there's no chance that I would have a child, but there must be something to explain what just came out of my mouth. But then I heard it; the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. Marco began laughing lightly, covering his mouth with his hand to stifle the laughter.

"I don't think I can grow any more, but I'll take that as permission to wear your shirt." he said as he sat down on his bed. You can have all of my shirts if you want them, just say the word. I don't mind not having shirts. I seriously need to see a shrink. "Oh! I made some pastries; would you like to try them?" he asked. Why would I need sweets when I already have unlimited candy? 

"Sure, I'll give them a try." I said indifferently. He lit up as he went to grab a bag and brought them over to me, looking at me expectantly as he handed me the bag. He's just like a puppy. I took one out and took a bite. It was good, but since I don't like sweets all that much, it was way too sweet for me. The things I do for this man. "It's delicious, but I can't eat many of these." I said without thinking, immediately panicking. "I mean! I meant that I can't eat a lot of things like this because of my diet! Not because they're not good!" I said quickly. 

"I'm glad you like them. I forget that you have to watch your weight and stuff, I never really had to do that, so I'll try to focus on making more healthy options." he said with a smile. God, he's such an angel. That settles it. If I want to make a pass, I need to work hard to try to it across that I like him. There's nothing that's going to stand in my way!