No Flash Photography Please

So I'm not sure if I spelled the title right but, oh well. This chapter is really stupid and boring but I didnt know what to do. NEXT CHAPTER IS THE RECITAL YAY.

"So I told Levi about this little trick and he said he was fine with it as long as we didn't actually do anything. I told him that he didn't have to worry about that because it's not real." Eren told me as I walked out of his bathroom with a towel around my neck. My hair was still dripping and Eren's was still a little wet from his shower earlier.

No, we didn't have sex. The only reason we have cricks and red eyes is because we stayed up playing video games all night. We probably got ten minutes of sleep. I nodded at Eren to let him know that I heard him. I went to put my pants from last night back on, then I heard Eren's phone go off again and he stopped moving when he seen what he received.

"Well fuck." He said and I buttoned my pants up before walked over to him. "Bertolt we might have a small problem." He told me and just then my phone went off as well. It was a picture message that had been forwarded many times before it reached me. Eren's phone rang and he paled before answering it. He mouthed that it was Levi and went into the bathroom, he locked the door behind him and I heard a little yelling from the phone.

Finally, I opened the picture and seen something that wasn't supposed to be seen by anyone. It was a picture of when I was chasing Eren around and grabbed him from behind. There was more pictures though. There were pictures of us smiling at each other and holding hands. Even one of Eren acting like he was whispering something romantic in my ear from last night. It was taken from afar and I knew there was only one person that would do that and it wasn't Krista.

I slipped my shoes on my feet and my button up on my shoulders. I didn't bother buttoning the shirt because that would take longer than I felt like taking. I walked out of the room swiftly, slamming Eren's door behind me. I was walking with a new passion and that was to utterly destroy Reiner. I got to our room in record time.

I unlocked the door and it swung open. I seen Krista scolding him but that was nothing compared to the glare he received from me. He seemed to retreat a bit under my stare and I wouldn't blame him. Sure, it was Eren and I's fault in some ways but if we were actually a couple we would've told people ourselves. Reiner seemed like he was about to get shot in the head by his worst nightmare, but only no shooting just the nightmare.

"H-hey there pal. How was last night?" He asked with a small smile trying not to act like he was scared of me.

"Krista, do you mind stepping out for only a moment? I don't think you would want to be in here while I talk to Reiner now would you?" She shook her head no and ran out of the room, closing the door behind her. "See you in a bit." I said as I turned to look at the door after her. I turned back to Reiner who looked very uncomfortable.

"You know, angry looks good on you. It really does. And have you been working out? I know you have, you're shirt is unbuttoned and you have a very nice four pack coming on." He said quickly and nervously. I had been doing quite a bit of sit ups when he was at the dance department.

"I don't think I need to explain to you as to why I'm mad?" I said as calmly as possible. He shook his head, looking at me with fear in his eyes. His gaze kept switching from my face to my torso where my four pack was indeed at. "And I imagine that you knew you shouldn't have done that while you were doing it." I stated and he nodded while looking at his feet. "Then why the fuck did you do it then?!?" My voice raised to a louder tone by the end of the sentence.

"Well I figured that since you two wanted to start telling people about your relationship that I would help out." He defended. I rubbed my temples and sighed loudly. "On another subject, how was the sex?"