Prologue

Okay! I'm in love with this ship so while I have determination, I shall write this. I don't own anything but the plot and what ever you call it. Here we go!

Bertolt's Pov:
There weren't many talented people where I lived. Even if they had a talent, it wasn't enough to get them anywhere, and we had a lot of people in this town. It wasn't considered a big town, nor a small one. Average, I guess you could say.

Everyone knew everyone. Everyone stopped by or called on your birthday or when someone died. Even when you had a child. Saying that, it was obvious that everyone knew me.

The tall, tan brunette that had an extraordinary talent. And that talent was dancing.

Sure, you would think what most people would think it would be quite awkward for me to dance with how tall and slim I was. It actually worked to my advantage though because of the slimness of my limbs. I can practically swim on stage with the smoothness of my moves.

It wasn't supposed to get me anywhere in this world, dancing wasn't. It was measly a hobby I had. I would dance in my room when I was bored. The only reason I went to dance classes was because when I volunteered to clean the gym after school, I started dancing about to my music on my phone.

I was spinning and doing other nonsense, but that was right when the coach walked in. She told me that I had a talent and that I should go to classes, which I did. Everyone in town would come to my recitals. Most of the girls' parents didn't even come for their kids, but for me instead. The girls didn't care and they fought hard for the lead role in which they would be closer to me.

I never minded this, but I never any attraction to the girls. They were friends of course, but I never wanted anything more.

I never said much, which made everyone in the town think that I was modest about my talents. No one gets out of this town, and that's why it came as such a big surprise when we found out that I had been asked to come attend an academy for the talented. When I had got the letter initially, I thought it had been addressed wrong. But when I read the name a couple of times, it never seemed to change. So I proceeded to open it. It read,

"Dear Bertolt Hoover,

We have received word of your talent and have seen many shows in which you have impressed us every time in. Your talents are out of this world and that is exactly what we look for in our academy. We would be honored to have you attend our Academy of the Artistically Talented in the fall where you will receive the rest of your high school education and have access to any of our facilities for your talent to prosper. You would be rooming with one of our other talented students in the boys dormitory. Transport home for holiday season will be provided if you decide to attend. Please consider giving us the honor of having you.

Sincerely, Headmaster Smith."

I passed out when I read it and my mom nearly did the same from excitement. We all thought it was a good ideua, even asking some of our closest friends about it. Everyone said it was a great opportunity. A way for someone to get out of there and make a name for themselves. They all came to see me off, and the only thing I could do was nod my head to them in acknowledgement. It was a great idea to go; until I got on the train.

I had never even been out of the city limits, let alone to another country. We were going to England, which seemed a lot farther away from Germany than it actually was. I tried to walk back out the door right when I walked in, and luckily they understood what was going on. I had never left home. I was still a child in the eyes of many. I was sixteen. I still depended on my parents because they understood me without me having to explain myself.

I wasn't comfortable with talking. It made me sweat nervously. Social anxiety is what it was, and I knew I could fix that. I never wanted to because I never thought I would get out of there. I figured my parents would tell me about a nice girl, I would like her, we'd get married, have kids, and be on with our lives. That's how everyone who came here wound up. It was okay for everyone though because we were comfortable with each other.

But that's when it hit me. And I mean I hit me like a train coming head on. I remembered that I would have to share a room with another person. I would have to be in a room with another human being. This caused me to internally panic at the thought. Luckily I was sitting alone. No one was in this little room thing that I didn't know what the name of was. I had never been on a train. It was a wonder I had even been in a car honestly, seeing as how most things were walking distance from my house.

Eventually I calmed down. The little sleeper car I had was nice. My parents weren't rich but since we never went anywhere and only bought the necessary items with a splurge here and there, we had the money for a nicer train ride for me. I had told them that I didn't care but they knew how I was with people. The train ride would take a while, so I decided to take a nap. I had already been riding for two or three hours.

I put some headphones in and turned on some music from the last recital I had. I liked classical music the most and I liked some modern tunes as well, but it was more comforting to hear a piano or orchestra playing. I laid down on my side and closed my eyes. It was hard to fit on the bench because of my height, but I managed fine. Within minutes, I was asleep.

Okay so there is the first chapter. Well not really a chapter but you get it. Thanks to you guys who read. Bai