Fights and Rainy Nights

CLIMAX

Reiner never did show up that night, or the night after that. Turns out, he didn't wind up coming back until Friday morning. It was a good thing he came in when he did because I never heard my alarm go off. He came in and threw his laptop bag down, and then he noticed that I was still in bed so he told me that I should be getting up.

I panicked, like most people would, and jumped up to try to put some decent clothes on and grab my stuff. It wouldn't have been so comical if I hadn't accidentally grabbed one of Reiner's shirts and put it on. You see, even though I'm taller than he is, he is wider than I because of his muscles so his clothes are bigger than mine. Especially the clothes that are supposed to fit baggy on him.

The shirt practically swallowed me and since I decided to wear dark jeans with a skinny leg I looked like a teenage girl. I looked at the shirt on me that came mid thigh on me. It was literally a dress. I looked over at Reiner who was biting his lip, presumably trying not to laugh but failing in the end. He was literally rolling on the floor at the sight of me.

I found one of my shirts finally and grabbed my bag quickly so I could try to make it on time. He was still laughing so I didn't even tell him bye. I didn't want to have a bad since it was the day I would get to go home to see my parents. I liked it here, don't get me wrong, but it was nice to think about seeing my mom and dad again.

The day went by quickly, much to my pleasure. Ms. Petra told me to practice at least a little if I could while I was home, and I told her that I would do my best.

Then we had my classroom class. It's not hard to hide something from someone who's not watching, but when you have someone around that never had anything better to do they notice things. Like how Eren has hickeys almost everyday, and how Mr. Ackerman's hair is clearly rocking the sex look.

Eren had told me about their little affair that had started out as too much to drink one night, and yes Eren drank underage. He'd had a hard life and it became a habit. And when they both wound up at the same bar they did some things at Mr. Ackerman's apartment. They didn't know then that they would be teacher and student and they had the same attraction while sober as they did while drunk.

I promised not to tell anyone, not even Armin or Reiner. That class went by slower than it should have. My little group of friends were talking about going home to their old friends, while I was just excited to see my parents. Most of the time I wondered about where Reiner had been, but I guessed that if I was to know he would tell me in due time.

When the bell finally rang to signal break had begun, everyone ran out except for Eren who stayed back to "talk" to the teacher about something. I was sure that Armin knew something was up since he was a very smart kid, but he just ran out with the rest of the kids. I had waited for them to clear out before I tried to leave because I knew that I'd get trampled even with my height.

I took my time with walking to the room since I had packed my bag last night when I had nothing to do. With Reiner's absence for five days, life grew boring when I wasn't with Eren and Armin or the others. I didn't hang out with them much unless they asked me too because I didn't want to seem like a burden to them. Over the past few days it had grown bitterly cold outside and inside.

It didn't seem to matter how many layers I was wearing, I could never seem to warm up. The only time I would feel anything but ice was when I was practicing for the dance and even then I would sweat an ice cold sweat. Ms. Petra had finally posted the leading lady as a small blonde that looked a lot like Armin if her hair hadn't been a little longer. She was a sweet girl, and she fit the part of what we were supposed to be acting perfectly.

She was supposed to be the beautiful girl who fell for the handsome boy that was not her betrothed. It was cliché as fuck, but no one wanted to upset the teacher. The teacher had even cried when we went through the whole set. She said it was so beautiful and that we danced with such heart that she couldn't have asked for any better dancers.