Fifteen ・゚✧

The next morning, the two had woken up to Zayn's alarm ringing. It was harshly blasting some obnoxious repetitive noise, to which the boy was quick to stop with a quiet groan and his head buried against the pillow. His head banging with the echo of the sound. It was way too early but the boys had to be up for the day, even if they didn't want to be.

Liam looked over, sleep filling his tired eyes, "I might skip today. Really. I'm tired." His voice deep and thick with tiredness, he put his hands over his face to block the light.

Zayn threw a pillow at Liam, half awake himself, "N'uh' uh. I told you yesterday. Wake up."

Liam threw it back, rolling and rubbing his eyes with his fists. He got up and sprayed himself with some probably way too expensive deodorant. "Whatever."

Zayn caught the pillow back and held it to his chest for a few moments before getting up with a stretch. He opened his wardrobe and looked through it, deciding on what to wear. He wanted something comfy but not something that looked like he found it under his bed and threw it on; he ended up choosing a pair of baggy jeans with a layered long shirt. Perhaps he'd be too warm due to the blaring heat from outside but he reckoned he could always change later. London was hot at the moment, hotter than usual and he wasn't use to it but he hadn't really been out in the warmth just yet so he couldn't complain too much.

Liam settled on wearing some blue shorts and a yellow tight fitting shirt, it was his usual idea of an outfit and looked very athletic based. Quite the opposite to Zayn's outfit and very mismatched, Zayn was sure that the least Liam could have done was match the colours but he knew full well that Liam was lazy and wouldn't ever bother putting time or effort into his outfits.  "I feel like killing myself would be a more worthwhile experience than what doing this exam is gonna be."

"Liam. You can't say that."

"Too late. Just did." He grinned, "Oh, and yeah, we're still finding you a lad on our way there."

Zayn crossed his arms but then raised an eyebrow. Liam was annoying and frustrating, that's for sure but he was accepting of his sexuality and that's something that he never thought Liam would be. He certainly didn't seem like the sort of person who would be, especially after the past comments he's made.

"Whaaaat. Why are you raising your eyebrow like that?" Liam questioned, doing it back.

Zayn giggled, "Cause I just.. I thought you would make fun of me for you know, liking men."

Liam shrugged, "Why would I? I mean you do you. Now, let's find you a lad." He grinned and walked out of the dorm, holding the door open for the opposite boy who stepped out with a cautious smile. "Liam. I'm sure that I'm the only gay lad on this whole campus."

"You never know. I'll ask people. You just stand there and like, make yourself look presentable or something."

"Fuck off. You're not doing that, you're going to embarrass me... I don't need everyone knowing my sexuality either. " he muttered and rubbed the back of his head, biting his cheek. "And don't I always look presentable?"

"Fine. I won't. But you could do with a partner, you're always on your own in our room and it's slightly depressing. I suppose you look presentable.. sometimes...." Liam teased with a smirk before grabbing Zayn around the neck and messing his hair up in a teasing way to annoy him. With a grin, he let go of the boy and laughed, running off to attend his exam which left Zayn groaning and attempting to fix his hair in the small camera on his phone screen. Liam was truly infuriating still but Zayn was starting to become quite fond of the fella.

He took a deep breath and made his way to his own uni lecture hall, sitting down and pulling out his sketchbook. Pondering over what he may have to do today, he hoped it was nothing large or over the top because his attention span couldn't handle that at the moment. He's too busy thinking of the boy in which he had just shared his biggest secret with - it's crazy that in all honesty, a few weeks ago he never thought he would even share his sexuality with the rude lad but now that said lad knows virtually everything about him. How did he even get to this moment?

Come to think of it though... Zayn didn't know much about the other boy. Yeah, Liam had shared some private things with him but Zayn doesn't know much about him. Like what was Liam's favourite colour? Does he have a comfort outfit? What did he collect as a child? Every child collected some silly item, he's sure of it. Zayn himself collected Moshi Monster cards and he still has a large collection of them back at home, the majority rare and shiny. Liam probably collected football cards, that would make sense or even something like those little skateboards that you move around with your fingers but then again, the boy's favourite movie is Mamma Mia and not to be stereotypical, but that certainly does not fit his bad boy aesthetic! Liam was very confusing.

His lecturer soon walked in and began discussing something that Zayn was struggling to focus on. Something about the masterpieces of art but Zayn was too zoned out and up in his head to care. He wondered if the opposite boy was feeling anything similar to this, or if he was busy focusing on himself and his exam at hand. He probably was, after all Liam only cares about himself.

He rested his head in his hands and shut his eyes, the warm brown tinted eyes of the boy filling his mind and soon he was fast asleep, right in the middle of his lecture with thoughts of Liam taking up every corner of his brain, not even tired just way too zoned out. How embarrassing. He will never understand how he has found himself wrapped up in a situation such as this one.