Twenty nine ・゚✧

"Pint of Guinness on me if you'd like one, Liam. And you too, Zayn." Niall grinned, taking a step into the first pub. It was an Irish one that featured multiple Irish flags and lots of Irish sport shown on the telly. The lighting was dull and felt very homely. People were dancing everywhere and Irish tunes were blasting from the speakers, Niall was in heaven and Zayn and Liam couldn't help but laugh at his cultural jig. "I'll have one, mate." Liam responded and Zayn opted for one too. With a grin, Niall ordered three and handed them out.

"I've never had Guinness before." Zayn muttered, sipping it. He let the taste fall on his tongue for a second or two before deciding the flavour was alright: he'd probably have it again if he had to. It tasted a tiny bit like chocolate and was sort of sweet, however he did have to admit that he preferred his fruiter drinks.

"Like it?" Niall asked, Zayn nodded and was quickly engulfed in his hold, being squeezed tightly. "Good. It's my favourite."

"He means it's all he drinks basically, Zayn." Liam smiled and Niall rolled his eyes, even though the statement Liam made was partially true, "I drink other stuff, Payno."

"Vodka coke for pre drinks doesn't really count." Liam laughed and Niall shrugged, ordering 5 cherry sourz shots while Zayn quietly watched and bobbed his head to the Irish anthems.

"Go on, Liam. Do a shot with me." Teased Niall, holding one out in front of the lad's face. "Okay, okay.", he replied, taking it, "On the count of three, we'll both take them. Three..."

"Two..." Niall sat the tray of shots down next to him and held one for himself.

"One..." The two lads down the shot in seconds and winced at how sour and harsh it was against their throats. "Tasted like sweets." Niall said, laughing.

"Yeah. Or like a cherry Bakewell but I guess that makes sense because it's cherry sourz. There's three left," Liam wrapped his arm around Zayn. "Did you want a shot too, mate? It's okay if not." He asked.

The boy thought about it and shook his head, "No thank you. Maybe later?" to which Niall grinned and did two of the shots. Liam did the other, their faces showing almost instant regret when the sour taste fell down the back of their necks, and wrapped an arm around Zayn, "That's alright because they're all gone now... Reckon we should go to the next club and request the dj to play some absolute bangers?"

Zayn giggled, "I've heard your bangers.. And they're not good."

Liam chuckled, fondly rolling his eyes, "Well what music do you like then?" He rubbed Zayn's side, keeping him comforted and close by. He didn't want Zayn to feel left out or anxious at any point so he made it his job to support the lad, all while having fun and getting completely hammered. "I like indie.. and alternative. Brit pop." He said softly and smiled, Liam smiled back. "You'd be a good rockstar, I'm sure."

Niall whistled and walked out of the club, a hand on his own hip with a strut to his heel. If he had the capabilities to, Zayn reckoned Niall would be a model on a runway. His body and actions were made for it and Zayn could definitely picture him in the next Daniel W Fletcher collection at London fashion week. Zayn blushed softly, looking away to hide the gentle colour of pink which covered his tanned face. "Thanks. My favourite band at the moment is Priestgate but it constantly changes..."

"I'll have to give them a listen." He bit his lip and held the door, "After you." Zayn took a step out, almost stumbling a little and it'd be a shocker to say that he was slightly tipsy after one drink, he assumed that's what he got as karma for never consuming the substance. Liam trailed after and they headed into the next club, it was more upbeat and full of University students that simply wanted a good night. Early 2000 English hits were playing and the DJ was in the moment, everyone's hands were everywhere and it was slightly overwhelming for Zayn.