Chapter 11 : Deja Vu *18+*

I wrote this chapter after an idea came to me while listening to this song. I then listened to the lyrics more carefully and bam there the scene came to me. It is smut so please be kind aha, I am not practised in this style of writing but I hope it is OK.

Publishing today in honour of DPR Ian new album release, MIITO.

Music for this chapter : Deja Vu by Ateez

I'm confused whether it's an illusion or an illness

It's an instinct for my heart to want you

I get déjà vu

I moan as the pressure in my core tightens and becomes more intense, lips pressing into my shoulder blades and biting into my ear as our harsh breaths and the sounds of sex resound in the otherwise silent room. My hands which are propping me against my bedroom window, occasionally slide down with the sweat that builds. A heavily ringed hand releases my hair from its makeshift ponytail to press into my abdomen allowing me to feel his dick which was moving in and out of me. His grip on my body tightened with each forceful stroke, each ending with a slight twist of his own hips as if to make sure I knew he was there.

"Mmm sweet, you feel so good. Feel you clenching right now. So sexy.", Ian mumbled breathlessly into my ear before licking and giving it a suck playing a little with the small hoop of my earring.

I could only moan back in response, opening my eyes to look at him from our reflections. Yet I didn't just see Ian's silhouette, his tall form towering over me as he fucked me into the window, his hair wet from our shower and the building perspiration.

I gasped.

Outside, leaning moodily against my parked motorbike was Jimin.

His eyes darkly assessing, intensely studying my naked form. Moving from my breasts, which I was trying to keep a hold of with one hand, to the tattoo which spread from my right hip to my upper thigh – he quirked an eyebrow up at that before moving his gaze elsewhere, crudely staring at my most intimate area the longest. The area I was connected to the man behind me. His eyes studied the way Ian's inked fingers played with me, drawing letters.

If anything, it turned me on more. His lithe form stretched out, boots with a 2-inch heel tapping against the ground. Body covered from head to toe in black, including the hat he wore backwards, keeping his forehead exposed, which had always driven me crazy, and he knew it. The curve of his mouth told me he enjoyed the possibility that I was excited by him.

"Argh. I... Ian.", I drew my head back slightly, catching Ian's lips in my own, a mess of tongues and teeth. When I brought my head back to my window, Jimin smirked at me acknowledging that I knew he was there, he palmed his crotch, cruelly imprisoned by tight ripped jeans. I had a flash of a thought, wishing that he would let his dick free of its confines.

His lips moved, mouthing something to me.

"Remember this.", he licked his lips before biting down on the plump flesh and that was me gone.

My orgasm crashed into me like a wave, my forehead thumped roughly against the glass. Ian grunted at the harsh pressure my walls made against him as they contracted, soon following me with a few more thrusts.

Then the shame hit me. I had cum while thinking of my ex. Getting off on him watching me get hammered ruthlessly by my sexy, godlike neighbour.

Chuckles tickled my ear and a soft hand caressed my waist.

"Having a good dream sweet?"

My eyes immediately shot open at that, and I sat up.

I was not pressed against a window but in bed. I was not naked, well save for the long shirt I was wearing and my panties which felt uncomfortable. Ian was eyeing me mischievously from between my legs, his face wet and messy. He chuckled again and crawled up my body, so his face was level with mine. He teasingly reached for the wet wipes I kept on my bedside table to clean his face.

"I think I counted two there.", he smirked and took a drink of water before giving me a short yet passionate kiss.

I pushed him back, still confused and breathless, "Er two whaaat?", the latter word elongated as he lazily lifted my shirt up, giving my stomach open-mouthed kisses.

He rolled his eyes at my slow brain. "Wow, your comedown really addling your brain, huh?"

"I. Just. Gave. You. The. Best. Wet. Dream. And. Two. Holy. Orgasms.", he said each word between kisses which he scattered across my face affectionately.

He rolled off me before pushing me to leave the bed. "Go to the loo now sweet and clean up. There's still that flannel there on the counter. I cleaned it earlier, so it's good to use.", Ian gently smiled at me while reclining against the headboard, his boxers containing a slight hard-on, hanging dangerously low to reveal his Adonis belt. His arms raised above his head, biceps bulging attractively.

I stared at him still baffled. Before shaking my head and closing the bathroom door, not without hearing him call out teasingly, "I wish I knew what you dreamt of that made you cum so hard."

I stared at myself in the mirror. Eyes wide.

"Shit. Alexa Malik, are you that obsessed, that he's now in your sex dreams? Are you crazy? You orgasmed to a man who wasn't even there?", I cursed at myself, slapping my cheeks. 

Well then ... *cough cough*. That is that then. I hope it wasn't too bad. I'm kind of embarrassed if I'm honest but here we are.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Jackie

xoxo