SUNROOF

Hello, hello! It's great to see you again; and if we're meeting for the first time, welcome! 

The main story of After Dark is over however there still remains what came before it and what comes after. The sequel for it is already out, Wires, and so the only thing left do so is start a prequel.

And so this is the story where you'll live through those two months leading up to that night at Hackett's Quarry. 

But before you head on up to the camp to start your summer job as a counsellor, I'd like to Geta. few things out of the way.

They/them pronouns will continue to be utilized to accommodate everyone.

This is a prequel to After Dark and though it can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading After Dark first. 

After every chapter, I'll display your stats in written form. Your stats will consist of your mental and physical health, your relationship with each of the key characters, your camp responsibilities, your paths and your tarot cards. 

Oh yes, tarot cards. I happen to have left a few around the various areas of the camp. Finding them may help you have both a more productive and enjoyable summer.

Your camp responsibilities consist of things that you must do for the camp; be that giving music lessons, going on hikes, providing guidance to the campers or helping fellow counsellors. Think of it like a checklist. 

You'll have your own little group of campers to look over, changing every day or so, and you'll get to engage in many enjoyable activities with them and your own counsellor friends. You'll form some pretty deep bonds and who knows, maybe even something more.

And that concludes our introductory chapter. I disclose below your beginning stats.

(Y/N) (L/N)

Physical health: 10/10

Mental health: 10/10

Relationships:

Laura Kearney thinks of you as a close friend.
Max Brinly thinks of you as a close friend.
Emma Mountebank does not know who you are.
Jacob Custos does not know who you are.
Abigail Blyg does not know who you are.
Nick Furcillo does not know who you are.
Kaitlyn Ka does not know who you are.
Dylan Lenivy does not know who you are.
Ryan Erzahler does not know who you are.

Tarot Cards:

You have no tarot cards so far.

Camp Responsibilities:

You have no responsibilities so far.

Paths:

There seems to be no paths so far.

May the summer begin.