PLAYING GAMES

Chapter 4: Playing Games

The majority had selected option 1.

PATH UPDATED

First Meetings: (Y/N) got to know Nick and Dylan. - (Y/N) paired with Kaitlyn during the partnered tag.

12.16 | June 25th - (Y/N)

Hackett's Quarry Summer Camp Grounds

"Kaitlyn? What do you say?"

Kaitlyn smiled enthusiastically.

"Uh I say hell yes!"

Kaitlyn is pleased with your answer.

"Alright Kaitlyn, what's it gonna be?"

Mr H asked her. 

"Spotter please!"

You were happy about the arrangement. You stood a good chance of winning with Kaitlyn leading you. Mr H handed her a blindfold and Kaitlyn took you by the hand to join Nick and Jacob.  She got you to stand next to Nick, who now had a black blindfold over his eyes.

"Oh we are so gonna crush you Kaitlyn!"

Jacob said.

Hadn't really pegged him as the overly competitive type but you need some playful banter every once in a while.

"Yeah right, (Y/N) and I have this in the bag you and Nick have absolutely..." She mimed counting on her fingers as you watched, amused. "Zero chance. Turn around (Y/N)?"

You did as you were told. Sounds of Mr H and the others choosing partners in the back came from behind you as Kaitlyn positioned the black fabric over your eyes.

"Oh yeah sure...Nick and I will crush you and everyone else in two seconds flat."

"In your dreams."

"Wait, Jacob, which one of them is being blindfolded?"

Unable to see anything now that the blindfold was over your eyes, you reached a hand out to your left. Your hand landed on Nick's shoulder, who flinched immediately.

"Me."

Nick swore under his breath.

"Dude they're gonna crush us."

"Wha- No! They aren't gonna crush us! Kaitlyn's too...short!"

"Wow very effective dialogue from Jacob."

You joked. Kaitlyn tied the cloth off.

"Keep dreaming Jake. Too tight?"

"Nope. Thanks Kaitlyn."

Being completely in the dark could prove to be harder than previously thought, you now realized. Sure; it seemed easy now, you weren't moving yet, but when the game started? You had a feeling it wouldn't be as easy as Mr H made it seem.

It's fine, I got Kaitlyn and I trust her. She's probably more capable than all of us combined.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, let's get this party started!"

Dylan's voice came from your right, getting closer and closer.

"Okay, Dylan- Stand still, I gotta tie this over your eyes."

Ryan's voice came next. So Dylan and Ryan were together with Ryan as their spotter...That left Emma and Abi as the last pair. 

Alright we can work with that!