💕THE BONDING💕

Drupad couldn't believe his ears. Did his daughter just betrayed him like this?? He exclaimed,"If you chose the royal, then forget that you're my daughter!!" Vasusen raised his eyebrows. God...the family drama!! He crossed his arms standing lazily. Afterall it's time for princess to cry and beg her father not to do this!!

But little did he know Panchal Princess. She didn't even flinch, she just shrugged her shoulders revealing that she doesn't care. Vasusen looked at the girl in shock which Draupadi noticed. His facial reaction didn't change. Just his eyes looked at her with little surprise and curiosity. She whispered,"Should I cry and create drama??" Now Vasusen came to know how much trouble is he going to face due to her. This Princess is insane. He shook his head resulting Draupadi to tiptoe and garland him.

Krishna nudged the Royal Prince secretly mumbling,"She's always like that!! Don't worry. She's not insane!!" Vasusen raised his eyebrows saying,"Of course, I forgot she's your sakhi!! I should've expected this!!"

Krishna pouted but Vasusen garlanded the Princess fuelling Arjun's ego and hate more. What the third Pandav couldn't believe is his cousin, own cousin helping that Royal Prince. But he decided to stay silent. His cousin might have an explanation which he would hear later calmly....VERY CALMLY .....

Dhristadyumna tried to reach his sister when Drupad stopped him. He said,"Atleast you obey me!!" The man stood there torn between the respect he had for his father and love he had for his sister. Draupadi looked at her brother expectantly but he turned away. No he'll not betray his father's trust. He can't... For a moment, Draupadi stood there in shock but chuckled to herself saying,"I expected that already!!" She looked at her Sakha who smiled at her saying,"I'll accompany you, don't worry!!"

Vasusen left her the pathway to move in front which she did and he followed her. She smiled at Ayodhya's guards who kneeled for her in respect. She softly said,"Please raise! You can bow and kneel for your Prince, not for me!!" Ayodhya's Servants and guards were internally squealing and cooing at the Princess.

The Princess is like goddess. In that beautiful yellow lahenga, she look like some angel fell from heaven. And their Prince behind her, God what a sight??! One guard even muttered,"Imagine their children!! God, the baby will be sooo cute!!" Ashwathama's soldiers already joined hands with Panchal soldiers to control the Princes and Kings who were about to rebel.

Since Ashwathama already know the trouble his friend will bring him, he had his soldiers ready. When his friend signalled him, he and Duryodhan reached outside to prepare the chariot for the Princess. On seeing them both, Vasusen's horse neighed and rushed towards them. Afterall, VAYUJIT, Vasusen's horse know his master's friends.

Duryodhan's shoulder shook in laughter and he scratched the horse's head asking,"Aww! How are you, buddy?? Did you miss me?? Aww I miss you too. What to do? Your master is such an idiot. Yeah...why are you not arguing??" The horse as soon as Duryodhan complained about his master shrugged his hand away nuzzling itself with Ashwathama. Ashwathama chuckled resulting Duryodhan to roll his eyes muttering,"Loyal fellow!!"

His eyes fell on the people coming. He waved at his friend but his smile stilled when he saw Vasudev Krishna. Vasudev who was laughing with Draupadi saw Duryodhan and his eyes narrowed
in anger.

Duryodhan's shoulders slumped and he took a step back. Ashwathama shielded his friend. When everyone reached near, Duryodhan took a great courage saying,"Greeting Yadav Prince!" Krishna snapped,"Of course bloody greetings, Prince Duryodhan. Hope you're well!!"

Vasusen turned towards Vasudev in surprise. Did the goody Krishna just cursed?? But he said,"What's with you, Krishna? Calm down!!" When he saw Ashwathama standing before Duryodhan, he himself shielded both his friends realising some danger looming over there. Krishna never gets angry. And when he gets angry, it never ends well!!