🌜AYODHYA'S PAST🌛

Ayodhya, the kingdom never had any scandals in its history. The kings born there ruled the country without any major threat. Until Emperor Dhurdabh, grandfather of Adithya and Vasusen everything was fine. Everyone was fine.

Emperor Dhurdabh is one of the most powerful kings of his time. From Gandhar in the west to Kamarupa in the east, from The North mountains to near South of Trilinga desa, he controlled the whole empire single-handedly. Everyone saw him as perfection but no, the king had extreme weakness, that is his children.

The Emperor who had his capital as Ayodhya followed Ayodhya's ritual of marrying only one woman who is Princess Chellana. A princess whose beauty was known to the world had her birth in Rajgir, a very little kingdom of Magatha under the control of his empire.

The Emperor got many marriage proposals but all he did was rejection until he saw Princess Chellena, the Princess of beauty with extreme intelligence and cunningness. Overwhelmed by the beauty of the princess, the Emperor sent the proposal of marriage politely which was wholeheartedly accepted and they both were married. And their love bloomed into two happy children Suvaswan and Vivaswan.

Suvaswan is the crown prince of Ayodhya who is extremely intelligent, cunning and all rounder in politics, dance and music while Vivaswan is the man with beauty and Kind heart, though not talented as his elder brother, he is a very Brave and honest man whom people always adore. The man had an unspeakable charm which made the Crown Prince jealous and there started the drift.

The Emperor and Empress were worried. They tried to tame their children but both were equally hotheaded and stubborn breaking themselves from the sibling bond, purely behaving as the Crown Prince and the commander in chief.

According to Ayodhya's practise, the elder heir will gain the title of Crown Prince while the younger son will definitely be commander in chief. When the Crown Prince becomes king, the commander in chief will be the Vice-King just in case of any absence of King. Thus, there is no big difference between both the Princes as they equally enjoy all the luxuries. But...there's is a saying,"If Jealousy gets into your head, there is no possible way you will see good in that person!" The same thing happened..

Empress Chellana who was very much worried about her kids'personal life proposed to marry little kingdom princesses for them but The Crown Prince married the Western Princess who is a complete rival of Ayodhya Empire leaving everyone in shock. Nope, there is no way, the western Princess will rule the Aryavart. The empress will never allow that.

That's when the Empress took the decision of Vivaswan marriage. Not only that, she banished her first son from the kingdom making her second son the King. Niyati, the princess of Kamrupa caught the eyes of the Empress and she chose the silent and calm princess for her hotheaded son. Of course, there was no protest from the masses as they were not fond of the crown Prince anyway.

This made Suvaswan blood boil and he tried to stop the ceremony of his younger brother from the west. But the marriage and coronation happened smoothly making him even more angry. Though he was made the King for the western kingdom by his father in law, Ayodhya has always been the target.

Niyati pushed the swing softly for Draupadi who was lost in her thoughts. So, this is the history of Ayodhya. She saw Queen smiling at her softly making her feel embarrassed. She apologetically said,"Sorry Mata! I was in my own thoughts!" Niyati chuckled saying,"It's okay. I'm glad that you didn't freak out. I just want you to know our family history so that you can do your duties well and good. Anyway, back to the story..."