🤔GLIMPSE OF FIRST MYSTERY🤔

Smile bloomed in the face of Subhadra when she saw them reaching the outskirts of Ayodhya. The sun started to rise which offered a pretty picture of the outer Ayodhya. They started early in the morning from their resting place after Ayodhya's maids gave Panchali bright red lahenga for wedding as a gift from groom. After she got ready, they all started their journey to Ayodhya.

She looked at the Princess of Panchal who was reading the sacred book of Ayodhya with wide fascinating eyes. Her eyes fondly watched the elder girl. Of course, Panchal Princess is the epitome of beauty but the princess's innocent and pure heart is what she was impressed most. She slowly called out,"Jiji?" The fireborn princess closed her book softly but looked at her companion asking,"Subhi! What happened??"

Subhadra held her hand saying,"Nothing to worry jiji! We almost reached the kingdom!" Draupadi looked through the curtains and saw how peaceful and happy vibes the kingdom emits. She almost got the feeling of home on seeing the beautiful flowers and trees arranged in a very welcoming manner.

She could feel people cheering but her eyes caught the Royal Prince who stood outside with his horse resulting her to pout. She turned towards Subhadra to ask but heard,"Bhrata Vasu is the commander in chief, Jiji! He's responsible for People's safety. He will never enter inside his interior kingdom unless he feels everyone entering inside safely! You don't need to worry. He will be there to help you down the palanquin or his mother will be there!"

When the carriage stopped, Subhadra cupped her cheeks saying,"Be confident, Jiji! Ayodhya people are very warm and good-hearted!" Saying so, she got down leaving Panchal Princess with thundering heart.

People politely welcomed Yadav Princess who as soon as seeing Queen Niyati, rushed towards her. Queen welcomed her with open arms but asked,"You, you didn't even invite me to your wedding!? And why did you seem to be very lean? Are you eating or not!" Subhadra giggled,"Maharani, kindly welcome your daughter-in-law! She's waiting in the palanquin!!"

Queen Niyati bit her tongue in blunder. How rude of her! She signalled Shurya and maids to follow her and saw her second son talking something seriously with one of his guards. A sigh emitted from her lips resulting Shurya to pat the Queen sympathetically saying,"Mata! Leave it! He'll come around!"

Niyati carefully but softly asked, "Princess! Are you okay to come outside??" Draupadi took a deep breath, adjusting her pallu and hair opened the curtains. Her doe black eyes saw one beautiful woman who smiled at her in awe and wonder. Niyati pinched her cheeks saying,"Awww! I got one more beautiful and adorable daughter-in-law! Come out child!"

She held Queen's palm and gracefully got down which resulted in cheering among the Ayodhya people. Of course, they've got a Goddess for their kingdom who is going to take care of their precious Prince. Shurya hugged her saying,"Wow, I have one little sister, now!" Draupadi shyly smiled, her long eyelashes touched her cheek as she closed her eyes embarassed of the attention she's recieving.

But the sudden silence greeted the whole area when the guard of palace announced,"Bow yourself as The Royal Prince of Ayodhya is gracing his presence inside" Everyone kneeled in the floor, bowing down completely resulting Vasusen to order,"Respect acknowledged. Back to foot"

Vasusen took blessing from his mother hugging her closely. Draupadi watched him wordlessly. Though there is no emotions, she could feel his body posture relax completely. Niyati softly ruffled his silky hair saying,"My putr is going to be married. Stay near your bride. I've to take Aarti!" And the mumma's boy didn't protest. He gave a polite nod to his sister-in-law, standing beside Draupadi while both Queen Niyati and Shurya took aarti inviting them into the palace.

Both the soon to be married couple walked in the beautiful golden carpet in their already wedding attire. Flower shower was never stopped until they reached mandap where Vasusen saw his father and brother. Though his father gave the most genuine smile, his brother looked at him penesievely. He looked at Adhitya with confused eyes but as the priests asked to take his seat beside the bride, he couldn't ask what happened to his brother in his absence.