💫SUBHADRA'S OPTIMISM💫

Duryodhan and Subhadra stood in the centre of the Sabha. Ashwathama hurriedly joined them. King Dhritarashtra cleared his throat by asking,"Can you explain what happened there? Why did you forcefully abduct the Princess?" Duryodhan was about to reply when laughter rang through the Sabha. Shakuni stood there with almost proud expression. Duryodhan's eyes narrowed. He asked,"When did you come, Mamashree??"

Shakuni smirked saying,"I came just now but hearing the happy news, I couldn't believe it. You just politically got support from Yadavas, child! That's great!" Subhadra had enough. She gritted her teeth saying,"Is this the Sabha where I'm supposed to ask for justice? Or should I celebrate their act of animalism here?!"

Queen of Hastinapur was already in verge of cursing her own child. How can he do that?? Kauravas smirked at their brother's strategy. Wow, they really need to learn something from him. Before Subhadra could ask something, The King announced,"Due to the mistake..." That's enough for Subhadra to burst out. Mistake? Really?? She shouted,

"WAIT A MINUTE, KING! HAVE I EVER CRIED THAT I NEED YOUR SYMPATHY? I STAND HERE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE TO ASK FOR JUSTICE, NOT FOR A LIFE. AND THE OLDER MEN SITTING THERE?? CAN'T YOU SEE THE INJUSTICE HAPPENED TO ME? AARGH, I WISH BHRATA VASUSEN HERE! HE WOULD'VE SIMPLY SLICED ALL YOUR TONGUES, AS IT IS USELESS ANYWAY!"

The whole hall was silent. The pretty brown eyes of Subhadra was very fierce and Duryodhan was now angry. He shouted,

"OH REALLY, SINCE YOU TALK TOO MUCH, MAY I ASK WHERE WAS YOUR COMMON SENSE WHILE ROAMING AROUND KALING PALACE?? IF YOU HAVE CONTROLLED YOUR TAIL ALONG WITH YOURSELF AND STAYED IN YOUR CHAMBER, THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED, RIGHT??"

Subhadra looked at him with wide eyes and she asked in shock,"Did you just say I have tail? How dare you, Prince of Hastinapur??" They both were now facing each other and Duryodhan sneered at the girl before him. He replied,"Oh I dare much more than you imagine. You're such a brat, Princess! You don't even know how to behave. Roaming in the middle of the night in unknown kingdom's palace. What a brain?! Wait! But do you have one??!"

Subhadra glared at the man before her. She asked,"Look here, you're talking as if you didn't spoil my life by kidnapping me! Before wondering whether I have a brain or not, I request you to check for yourself. I bet you lack that organ!" Duryodhan's eyes spit fire. He growled at her saying,"Tailess monkey! Close your mouth! You're making me angry!"

"What did you just say?? I'm not a Tailess monkey, you're the one! I bet monkeys know better discipline than you, Prince!!", She pointed her pointing finger accusingly. Duryodhan held that finger saying,"I'm older than you, didn't your parents teach you any manners?? You're pointing your finger towards me"

And Subhadra did the most intelligent thing she could do. She bit his fingers that held her finger saying,"My parents told me to respect the people who respect me, not the one who insults me!!"

The whole Sabha was looking at the fight with wide eyes. Gangaputr Bhishma doesn't know whether to stop them or to enjoy the show just like others. He cleared his throat saying,"Calm down both of you! Duryodhan, whatever you did, is an offense. So you'll do the punishment whatever Subhadra gives you!!"

Duryodhan exclaimed,"W-WHAT?? NO WAY! I'd rather take punishment from each and every one of you but never from her! It's not like you did your punishment after kidnapping Princess. I'll..." He was cut off by Subhadra who said,"Oh please! I'm the one who's affected by your act. So you should follow the punishment given by me!!" Ashwathama, meanwhile rolled his eyes. God, they fight like old married couple.