Caterina

"Stop biting your nails, it'll look ugly" I hear E whisper beside me. Our heads were side by side with my phone sitting in the middle of our ears. Being a nosy bitch and wanting to show how I'm grateful for her gesture, I decided to let her eavesdrop on our phone call...well you can call it that when the other person would actually pick up their-

"Hello?" with just her voice my bodily senses were heightened as I let out a high pitch hi. From the corner of my eye, I saw Estasia slapped her forehead.

"Great start" her tone full of sarcasm while she held her thumbs up, I cover the phone then shush her quickly before clearing my throat and took a deep breath.

"Hey, it's me" it was quiet for a few seconds then followed with

"by me you mean?" now it's my turn to slap my forehead, the sound being loud enough to let her hear "you okay there?"

"Yes yeah, it's um Caterina"

"Oh Ms. Kingsley..." she says surprised "what can I do for you?" I hear E whisper "this puss-mmph!" my hand quickly grabs her mouth, pushing it with force to keep it shut.

"What was that? Is there someone with you?" her tone grows more concerned.

"Y-yeah, Estasia came over but is about to leave soon" I glare at her but she just licks my palm and I immediately push her away, the force making her head slam on my pillow.

"You disgusting bitch" I quietly whisper before getting up, walking towards the window for a bit of privacy.

"Anyway um, I was just wondering if I've been booked for an appointment later tonight?" I hear a series of clicks, no doubt a keyboard before hearing her say

"Seems not, was there a mistake?"

"No! Um I think he just forgot from you know, work so yeah....my dad I mean." I feel a plushy thing hit the side of my head, turning to see Estasia holding up her phone with a note that says GET ON WITH IT, USELESS BITCH!

"Anyway, is there any chance I can book you later?" only when I hear a deep chuckle, did I notice what I said.

"I'm flattered baby, did you miss me that much?" I let out a sharp gasp, my face hot from mixture of embarrassment and...arousal?

"I...um" I then hear her let out a laugh, the sound bringing a smile on my flushed face. I felt prying eyes on me so I brought a hand to my face, turning away to the window to hide the ear splitting grin.

"I'll take that as a yes" she says "and yes, you can" I can practically hear the smile in her voice, while I clear my throat and fanning my face.

"G-great, thanks" I hear some shuffling, then her ask "how did you get my number by the way? Stalking me?" I scoff, rolling my eyes but the smile never leaving.

"You wish" she hums.

"Well if my stalker is as hot and beautiful as you, then I definitely do."I groan, she somehow made me weak at the knees with just a mere phone call so I pretend to nonchalantly lean against the wall, knowing E is studying my movements.

"Shut up" she scoffs.

"Make me" two can play at this game.

"Then come here" that was a risky move, considering the fact that I have no idea what my voice sounded like. But judging from the noises she made after that comment, I know that it did what needed to be done.

"You're in for it later, baby" the tone and depth of her voice sent tingles down my spine...and maybe a bit lower. I tried to seem unaffected but a little whimper squeaked out of me, slightly overwhelmed by the petname. Taking a few silent deep breaths, I answer with

"See you tonight" she said her goodbyes, telling me that she might be a little late due to some paperworks and adjustments in her and her workers schedules. It was fine by me but the anticipation made me all giddy and excited for what's to come.

"So?" I quickly turned around, my moment of bliss shattered.

"Jesus, you scared me." her eyebrow raised questioningly.

"The fuck you mean, I've been here the whole time." I laughed lightly and close the window before joining her on the bed.

"Sorry, got distracted." all she said was mhmm "Anyway, I did it!"

"I'm proud of you, dumb bitch" I push her shoulder but she anchors herself with her other arm.

"Uncalled for, it's not easy okay? She's kinda intimidating."

"And hot" she playfully wiggles her eyebrows and I laugh, agreeing with her.

"So what do you wanna do now?" I shrug, staring at the book shelf.

"Well I was gonna read" but now, I can't concentrate on anything other than the clock. "Wanna watch a movie with me? Or do you have to go now?" she looks at her watch and hums.

"I can stay for a bit, what are we watching?" grabbing my laptop and setting it on the foot of the bed while we both lay on our stomachs, scrolling through Netflix and eventually settling on Spiderhead, seems interesting enough.

~* ~* ~* ~* ~

It's August already wtf???