The Characters and Prologue

Some how some way when Celeste came back things changed. The meaning of it, Rhaegar Targaryen found out that his father murdered his wife Princess Elia Martell and his children that he had with. This made him snap, as result Rhaegar killed his father the mad king.

Taking the throne for himself, along with cleaning up the seven kingdoms

Taking the throne for himself, along with cleaning up the seven kingdoms. It took a while but what helped the most was when Rhaegar Targaryen married Lady Cersei Lannister. Bring Tywin Lannister back into the fold.

But it did not stop Rhaegar having a few mistresses along the way. But he gave his time to Cersei, loving her, treating her with so much respect it was unheard of from a king.

One of the mistresses Rhaegar was with was Lady Lyanna Stark. He did not "take" her as some say, no they had a relationship but the only person who knew about it was Eddard Stark, the older brother. As a result of them fooling around Lyanna became pregnant, she was scared to return home because she feared what her brother would say so she stayed in Dorne so she can give birth. Unfortunately Lyanna Stark died from child birth and baby? He, was returned to Lord Eddard Stark in Winterfell by an unknown woman that helped deliver the baby.

That baby is Jon Snow but that is the name Eddard chose for him, his real name is Aegon Sand. He raised in Winterfell just like the other children of Eddard Stark. For years the family was a happy one, having 5 northern children and having two wards under his care it was full castle.

Since Lyanna Stark was gone Robert Baratheon, the husband to be of her had to marry someone else. That is were he married Lady Eleanor Fell, an house in the stormlands.

In the start of their marriage was okay but over the years it turned ugly

In the start of their marriage was okay but over the years it turned ugly. Robert Baratheon could not let go of Lyanna at all. Causing pain for his wife and their children they had together. Not a happy home, Robert became a drunk and a horrible father.