Chapter 1

" She looked like she was around trees. Different territory then most parts"

" That sounds like the Riverlands"

" Everything ready your Grace"

" Good. Let's go to the north"

All followed, they followed King Rhaegar Targaryen. And the ones who followed him are his kingsguard. His trusted men that he values most importantly. Rhaegar was going to make it an trip of sorts. Bringing his wife along with their children, heading to the north.

All was ready, the horses, all that was needed to travel a long way to the north.

On his horse he looked at his knight, Ser Criston Cole. Seeing that his face was holding fear which is understandable. Because beside the king, Arthur Dayne, Gerold Hightower knows the truth about Celeste. And they were okay with it. In fact they want to meet the girl. They all saw her fight those dead men and white walkers single handedly. And still be alive. That is what they hope. They hope that they can get to her in time.

" I pray that she still alive" Rhaegar said where Arthur Dayne heard.

" We will find out."

All moved again getting closer to the riverlands. Rhaegar rode head with Gerold and Arthur coming to the spot they saw in the vision. Arthur was the first one to spot her. They raced to Celeste, seeing the damage they quickly picked her up and went to the crossroad inn. Clearing everyone that was inside so Celeste could get the treatment she needed.

After hours the royal maester was able to stable Celeste. Criston Cole remained by her side, and was ordered to by Rhaegar. Criston was grateful that the king did that. Celeste was in bad shape, and stayed unconscious for the time being.

A wagon was set up for Celeste to wheeled away with everyone else. She was guarded by Targaryen men while all made their way to Winterfell.

Before leaving Criston Cole gave a threat to the two Targaryen men that scared them and they looked at Rhaegar for some type of help but all he said was

" don't look at me. The man is right. That is his daughter, he had every right to say that to the both of you." Rhaegar said giving an eyebrow. Then he moved in front of the people he bought with him.

They were getting closer to Winterfell. Just a matter of time for Rhaegar to discuss his plans with Lord Stark.