Chapter 5

War has been declared by the lannisters. They pulled their bannermen and the Bolton's with the Freys. All because King Rhaegar Targaryen was now dead, many wanted to get rid of Celeste because has been the hand of the late king and now to the new king, that can not do.

The Bolton's with the lannisters wanted to be feared, they wanted to have the north. And the ass of a man Lord Roose Bolton talked with Tywin Lannister on getting rid of the Starks and Celeste.

Lord Roose Bolton had his sick bastard of a son helping him on this plan. Along with Littlefinger, as he told lies to all at court, but there were some that knew the truth. Balerion knew the truth, he will keep Celeste has his hand of the king no matter what others would say.

Lord Roose Bolton made an alliance with the Frey's, by marrying one of late walder frey's granddaughters.

The sick bastard of Roose Bolton, Ramsey Snow

For the next few months The Frey's, Bolton's and the lannisters worked together on getting rid of the starks, getting control of the north for themselves

For the next few months The Frey's, Bolton's and the lannisters worked together on getting rid of the starks, getting control of the north for themselves. What they didn't know was Celeste told the new king and the kingsguard about what was happening. Balerion called his mother to the capital to have a talk with her. Balerion placed Sansa and the children somewhere safe in the palace where his mother can't find them.

Also Balerion called his grandfather, Tywin Lannister to court. Balerion was old enough to see the lies that was in front of him. And what his mother was planning. Thankfully Balerion's uncle Jamie Lannister still apart of the kingsguard was on his side, going to help Balerion on anything he asks.

" Mother, I love you. But I can see the lies that you have been putting across the seven kingdoms. I can see that you are petty, scornful, hateful woman that only wants power for herself.  I know that you, and you grandfather want to get rid of Celeste and the starks. I know everything."

Then the kingsguard came out surrounded Tywin and Cersei. Jamie was there as well, watching with a smile on his face as he watched Cersei. Balerion ordered his kingsguard to take them away. Jamie came closer to his nephew, " Will you strip me of my kingsguard duty?"

" Yes. You are free to marry lady peake. I wish you the best uncle."

" Thank you, your grace" jamie said leaving.

" Well. Let's go to the north. Ready for the battle between the houses." Balerion spoke.

He walked out followed by his kingsguard. Ser Arthur Dayne, Gerold Hightower, Ser Criston Cole, a new member of the Kingsguard, ser Godric Oakheart and a few more. Where in the stable Celeste was on her horse waiting for the king to come. Balerion was with Sansa and the children.

" Everything will be okay. I will come back before you know it. Just going to crush those other houses and I will be back. I love you." Balerion said

" I love you" Sansa said

Balerion kissed each of his children before leaving. Coming to the stables seeing his men that he will take with him to the north to help his wife's family. He will fight to his last breath for Sansa.

All went off leaving king's landing , leaving Sansa in charge of the six kingdoms. All were ready for the fight. All were craving it.