Chapter 6

The King, Balerion and his army were marching to Winterfell to help against the fight with the Frey's and the Bolton's.

The army was able to disband the Freys in a mere hours without bloodshed. The late Walder Frey was killed by Celeste. She had enough of the lies and the excuses he was making. She walked up and cut his throat, and no one stopped her. In fact the remaining Frey's were happy that Walder Frey was dead. The Targaryen army moved on from the riverlands heading to the north. They had to cut around because more northern houses joined the Bolton's. Balerion and the army reached the Wall where Celeste saw Jon again after so long. All set up at castle black.

Jon was able to get some of the brothers of castle black to join the fight. As for Robb, he had his family at castle black to keep them safe, but the growing fear was that Rickon was missing. He had been missing for days. But in the castle the Wildlings saw Celeste as well the brothers of the night's watch, looking at her like she is a type of god. Because they know the truth. They saw with their own eyes, seeing celeste killing the night king. Saving thousands of Wildlings.

And Celeste remembers them too, she gave a smile towards them. Balerion and the kingsguard were going to see how much fight, power, and how much people value her word.

Discussing their plans of attack against the northern houses that are rebelling against the king of the north. During break time Celeste walked out into the court yard seeing someone she missed.

" Hey Wun Wun" Celeste said

She walked over giving him something that he wanted

She walked over giving him something that he wanted. And Wun Wun spoke " Cole".

She went on her way though castle black. There is not much people that they can say that they are friends with a giant. It blew Balerion's mind as well as the kingsguard.

It was time. The army's marched out of castle black meeting up at the spots for the battle to happen. The Bolton's army took their places on the field and so did the same. Jon, Robb and Celeste watched as Ramsey pulled someone out into the open. Removing the bag from the head showing that it was Rickon. Celeste became worried on what will happen. Jon and Robb as well.

In a short moment Rickon was running to the other side Robb and Jon were going to get him but Celeste stopped them both. In the end Rickon died from arrows. Celeste got off her horse and she took someone's bow and arrow. Taking three at once she aimed just how she wanted to. The shot was impeccable, she took three men off of their horses from a massive distance. That action made Ramsey smile. But he stopped because he felt blood coming from his face. Celeste was able the cut just a little from Ramsey's face. He smiled again thinking on the ways he could kill her. Celeste walked back to her horse looking at her father with a smile on her face.

Both armies waited. At the same time both armies went at each other.