Chapter 8

I'm out of that cinema like it's on fire. The street is bustling with people, and for once, I welcome the commotion. It'll be easier to blend in.

"Nat!" I hear Max yelling somewhere behind me, which just makes me speed up. I'd call an Uber, but I don't want to stand in one spot waiting for it. If needed, I'll walk the entire two hours to my flat.

"Nathalie!" he yells again, this time closer. I wish I could disappear.

"Stop, for fucks sake," his hand grabs mine from behind. I jump away like he's a live wire.

"Leave me alone," I hiss, noting his confused face. What the hell is he confused about?

"But- Why?" He shakes his head, still bewildered. I could slap him. I could. But, I won't.

"Why?" I repeat, unbelieving. He takes a step closer, putting his hands into his pockets. I eye him as ominously as you can eye someone much taller than you. That wrinkle between his eyebrows deepens.

"Why the fuck are you running from me?" He asks in a tone so serious some of my anger cools off.

"Are you really this daft?" I wail. His eyebrows gather tighter, while he takes another step forward. I have a heavy feeling he wants to smite me. Just as I'm about to dash again, his lip twitches. At first, I think he's trying to stop himself from telling me off, but then, he smiles. That surprises me more than if he picked me by the shoulders and shook me.

"You wanted to fuck in the cinema?" He asks in that deep, husky voice, while I stand there like a log, shocked. I open my mouth to protest, but nothing comes out. He saunters even closer, taking my face into his hands. Now I can't escape his dark, lustful gaze. "Didn't you?"

I shake my head, but that is... Well, that is...

"No," I finally exclaim, but it's too late. He knows I'm lying. His eyes are burning with desire, and I fully expect him to throw me over his shoulder and drag me into a cave.

"No." I repeat, almost scared of the way he's watching me. Scared how I really, really like him watching me.

"Oh, but you did," he continues, boring his eyes into mine. "I think you're kinky that way."

"Shut up," I hiss, blushing all over, afraid someone might hear him. After all, we are in a middle of a busy street on a Friday night.

"Come," he says, his lips curving into a dangerous smile, and tugs on my hand.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask in a slight panic, as we weave through the crowd. He doesn't answer, just clasps my hand tighter. I have to make a conscious effort to keep the pace and avoid bumping into incoming sea of people. Eventually, he stops in front of a large building covered in long nylon sheets, obviously under renovation. He lifts the cover and pushes me under, then takes my hand again and leads me to the wide wooden door.

"Where are we? Why- Are you insane?" I yelp when he kicks it in and pushes me inside.

It's dark like in a tomb in here. Damp smell and old dust hangs in the air. I can still hear people passing by, so we can't be more than ten feet from the street.

"Max, what are we doing here?" I angrily ask. Instead of replying, he grabs me from behind and pulls me into him. His erection settles between my butt cheeks, and he grinds into me, once. That shuts me up. My anger dissolves, the same need that ravaged me in the cinema taking its place.

"Can't you tell? We're about to fuck, Nathalie," he drawls into my ear, and my core clenches with anticipation. 

Still, I say, "Here? You can't be serious!"

"Oh, but Nat... You want to fuck in public. I was happy to wait, but you leave me no choice," he murmurs, circling his hips into me. Slowly, he pushes me into the wall, covering me with his body. He's so hard I almost feel flattered.

"If anyone likes to fuck in public, it's you," I say and push back into him, which earns me a low groan. His palms splay over the sides of my thighs, and he rubs them up and down in smooth motion, like he's revving me up for what's about to happen.

"I'm not the one without underwear, sweetheart," he whispers and lazily licks my ear, rubbing himself harder on me. The friction is firing me up, the familiar feeling of arousal overtaking me. I open my legs to feel more of him.

"I knew you'd be fire the first time I laid my eyes on you," he says, kissing my neck, "So spunky for such a small girl."

"Don't patronise me," I say breathlessly.

"Oh, I'm not," he chuckles darkly, his hands sliding inside my thighs, "I like your smart mouth. Look how hard it got me."

"Oh, God," I moan when he cups my flesh.

"And look how wet I got you," he marvels as he palms me, the sensation making my legs shake. I have to grip the wall so I don't slide off to the floor.

"You got me so riled up in that cinema, wiggling your ass all over my cock," he says in a gruff voice, sliding a finger into me, "Begging me to stick it in you." A loud voice from outside makes me swallow my moan, and I still, even though I want to move so badly. Max chuckles and presses on my clit with his thumb. I can't help but jerk with a loud whimper. He closes his hand over my mouth, gently working my overly sensitive bud. I have to bite down on it, breathing heavily through my nose, while the almost violent pleasure overtakes my body.

I have to feel him in me before he brings me to the end with his long, expert fingers. When I reach behind me for his pants, a gust of his breath from above me almost parts my hair.

Max turns my face to him and kisses me hard, almost hitting my teeth with his. His body pushes me further into the wall, while his tongue rushes inside, invading and demanding. It feels even better than his fingers. Both panting, we kiss hungrily, like all that happened until now was just the surface of our lust. I hear him tearing the condom open before he grabs my hips to jut them out. I hastily claw at my dress to get out it of the way.

When his cock nestles between my folds, I moan into his mouth.

"Quiet now," he warns and deepens the kiss. His fingers spread my folds to give way for him to slide up and down my wet heat. I feel like I'm in heaven and in hell at the same time, aroused beyond belief yet desperately trying not to climax before he enters me. Finally, when I'm almost sure I won't be able to hold it off anymore, I feel him nudging in.