the wedding.

───*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.* ───

it didn't take much thought. we had the wedding at the beach house. our honeymoon would be all around europe, a trip that a pool of money from the whole family had gotten us.

i smiled as my mother helped me put on my dress and makeup, today was it. my wedding day.

our wedding day.

beautiful white flowers covered the back deck, and a row of light pink ones created the aisle i walked down to the beach where conrad and our dearest friends stood.

conrad's best man was jeremiah, and his father was a groomsmen. belly was my maid of honor, and cam was a bridesmaid, or men. it was perfect. it was us.

my father and mother sat in front of them as well, a little bit of each of our families and friends from the area, but nothing major. we didn't want big, we wanted us.

my dress was simple and white, but elegant sleeves of lacey flowers covered my arms and my grandmothers pearl necklace surrounded my neck, my father had just given it to me.

conrad and the grooms party wore light blue suits. we wanted to get a color as close to the ocean as we could, it always brought out conrad's eyes.

and right before the ceremony, was one of the sweetest moments of the whole day.

i had decided to do a first look with my best friend, cam.

we did it on the front porch. conrad was waiting in the back with everyone else, and i was getting ready inside. cam was out on the front porch, and so was belly, there to record it.

i slowly walked out, making the porch creak. belly gasped, and her face blushed. she nodded proudly and kept the camera steady. i squealed and saw cam jump was anticipation, he was still turned around.

i tapped him on the shoulder, and he spun around. and he might as well have broken down.

his palm covered his mouth, and his tears flooded with eyes. he took a few steps back, but then raced towards me, engulfing me in a hug.

"i love you so much macee." he said, and i giggled. i hadn't stopped laughing since he had turned around, "my best friend is a goddess."

"aw," i squeezed him tighter, "best best friend ever."

he wiped his tears and took another look at me, which resulted in him shaking his head and another hug.

"you sincerely look gorgeous, conrad isn't ready for you."

"he better be." belly checked her watch, a few tears were on her face as well, "it's time for all of us to walk."

i smiled hugely, and cameron started jumping again. i hugged belly tightly with glee, and it was her turn to squeal, "you do look gorgeous bestie."

first to walk down the aisle was jere and conrad's dad. his father winked at his son, and jere fist bumped him on the way by.

then, belly and cam, linking arms on the way down, and stood on opposite sides of the podium.

then, it was my turn.

i took a deep breath and turned to my father, who was smiling proudly, adjusting his tie.

"i remember the day that boy told me he liked you," he smirked, flatenning his suit out, "something told me it was much more than a like." i blushed, looking down at my flowers.

"when was this?"

"conrad never told you about our conversation on the boat?"

i tilted my head as a no.

he just chuckled, taking my arm, "oh i love you, m." my father smiled down at me, tears in his eyes. i snuggled into his arm, and wiped my tears on his shoulder.

"i love you too dad."

we turned the corner, and it felt as if even the ocean stood still.

conrad tried to keep his eyes open while he sobbed, and put his palm to his lips. he bent over to rest a hand on his knee, and shook his head. he mouthed an 'i love you', and i did too. i was laughing at him, and soon, he was laughing at himself as well.

jere patted him roughly on the back, but conrad would not take his eyes off me.

once i got there, conrad ignored every tradition and pulled me into the tightest hug. whispering, "youre so beautiful, and i am so lucky." i laughed in his embrace, and he shook with excitement.

our vows were long, they were sweet. they were tear filled, and constantly interrupted by my sobbing or the crowds laughter. but, just like everything else, they were us.

and then, the kiss. i felt conrad's strong arms around me and his hands on my lower back as he kissed me passionately, making me lean back slightly like in the movies. i smiled into it, conrad has a way of always making me feel like that.

my hands fell into his hair, and he picked me up and spun me around, cheering loudly. i cackled even louder.

he picked me up bridal style, quite fitting, and we said our goodbyes and he carried me out to the limo out front. they through rice as they walked with us, and we waved as he placed me into the back and slide in next to me.

"what a feeling..." conrad whispered, as he scooched closer to me as we sped off to the airport, we both were still in our wedding attire, "what a feeling to be married to you macedonia."

"what a thought," i whispered back, kissing him, "to spend eternity with you, connie."

we got so many looks. so many 'aw's. so many congratulations. walking through the airport and plane in full wedding attire would do that to you, but we embraced every second of it.

"you look like a princess." the five year old next to me squealed, running her fingers along my veil.

"the prettiest princess in the world." conrad agreed, kissing my cheek.

"thank you." i smiled at her kindly, "would you like to try it on?" i pointed to the veil, and her face lit up.

her mom was on the other side of the aisle, and got concerned her child was being a bother, but we insisted otherwise.

i carefully placed the veil on her head, smiling widely.

"there, now you're the prettiest princess in the whole world."

she clapped her hands and giggled, and we let her wear it for the rest of the plane ride.

we fulfilled the dream of having a fourth of july wedding, so now on the flight we were able to see fireworks explode below us all over the land. it was gorgeous, and i let the girl sit on my lap to see them better.

"now, when you grow up and get a husband," i said as i carefully took it out of her hair once we were off of the plane and in the airport, "make sure he makes you feel as beautiful and special as you do right now? ok?" i smiled down at her, rubbing her cheek, and she smiled.

"ok." i gave her a big hug, and she thanked me again and again. so did her mother.

"i hope you guys are very happy together." the woman smiled, "congratulations dear."

i thanked her, and we walked away. conrad grabbed my hand, squeezing it and telling me how much he loved me.

"i make you feel that special?" he blushed over at me, referring to the giddy little girl.

"oh, even more so." i confirmed, pecking his cheek.

"it's a honor, my love."