REQUESTS OPEN.

hello my lovelies!!!

this book & series has meant the absolute world to me, & i love enjoyed writing it in a way unlike any other book!!

so, as a thank you, i would love to open up the next chapters & pieces of this story to YOU GUYS!!

what do you want to see?
what do you want to know about our fav couples little life?
imagines...
one shots...
ANYTHING YOU WANT!!

rules

1. has to fit in a avg sized chapter ofc, could be two parts if i feel like it

2. tell me what you want to happen & with who
- yes, it could be between any two, three, etc characters, doesn't have to include both macee&conrad, this is completely up to you!!!

3. give me a title similar to the ones already in this book, specific & quick!!

4. i love yall to death, you know this, but keep it pg ;)

5. don't hold back!! even if it's a small idea or scene, i'll try to get creative and take it and RUN WITH IT. i just wanna make y'all's dreams of our fav couple come true!!!

have fun & know i love you all dearly!! i'll try to get these done as soon as i can, but be aware i am in college so it will be a sec. first come first serve!!

and while it is first come first serve, i may not release them in the order that i receive them. once requests stop coming in as consistently, i will release them in a way that chronologically goes in order. i will release the chapter list ahead of time so all of you know when yours is coming out!!! i got you all covered, i promise!!!

love you all <3