ᵗʷᵒ

ii

ii.                   if i knew it all then

Juniper's body was dropped against a saggy mattress. Her body still limp. Her body froze when she heard a bang on the door.

"I should snap your neck for what you did to my fucking arm", the man spat with Finney hanging on his arms, who he dropped besides Juniper.

"Jesus", he whispered under his mask.

this hurts, Juniper thought

Heading pounding, pixelated room, stormy body. She felt like death. Her eyes sagged & burned . The grabber reached his hand to grab her hip and drag her.

"Don't touch her"

The grabber chuckled and blew his index towards the boy's forehead , and pushed him backwards.
"you need to lighten up"

"you like soda?", he pokes the boys chest
"Hmm? I'll tell you what. I'm gonna go get you a soda and then- "

A muffled phone from upstairs began to ring loudly. " is that the phone? you hear a phone ring?"

" I'm gonna go see who it is. Then i'll get you a soda. And then I'll come back and explain everything. Hmm?", the grabber took his hand off of the boys shoulder.

The grabber walked out the door & the lock clunked.

" hey, you okay?", the boy whispered over to Juniper

He pokes her shoulder. 

" please don't be dead", he prayed

"Juniper, please wake up!"

" it hurts finney", she muffled through the mattress
" just try", he exclaimed

Juniper slowly sat up to face him
" okay, good", he smiled.

" look, we have to try & find a way out of here", he says
He looked around the room & cautiously stood up. He waddled across the room & stood behind the moldy door.

He tried to open with the handle but the door wouldn't open.

"he locked it", he mumbled

He looks over his right shoulder and walked towards the corner of the room.
" where are you going?", Juniper voice croaks.

She tries to stand her body and walk around the room. Juniper spots a black telephone near the corner of the bed . The boy walks back angrily to the center of the room to see the phone as well.

Picking up the phone to hear the ring or any dial voice , the boy  picks up a broken cable hanging below the telephone case.

" it's not connected", he faces the girl in disappointment. Finney hangs the phone back up frustrated.   

" we aren't getting out of here, are we?", Juniper asks

" don't say that. we have to think of ways to get out."

Juniper thinks of her brother. 

Was he help captive in this place too? Was it a different person? Will he hurt the two kids?

A million thoughts running through her mind. 

If only Juniper had known this would've of happen, 

she would've done if differently.

definitely different.

DIG A HOLE
FIREWORKS EXPLODING IN MY HANDS