Getting it started

Buzzing noises can be heard. 

"Hello?" A voice said. 

"Is this thing on Flash?" the same voice said again.

"Hmm, the red light is on, so I guess." another voice said, which is probably Flash.

"Okay. Hello people of the realm of humans! My name is Yoshi the eevee. You may have heard of us in a different story. We are team CraftEevee, or so Craft calls us. This machine that you all are listening (technically reading) to will be for our ask or dare!" the first voice said.

"Cole, get the others so they can say their name for the listeners!" Yoshi commanded. 

"Okay!" a third voice said.

Cole ran off into the distance. 

"Oh yeah, there is the narrator, say hi narrator!" Yoshi said.

Hi!

"I'm back with all of the eeveelutions!" Cole called.

"Okay. Now everyone, this machine breaks the fourth wall and allows listeners to interact with us by them asking or daring us to do stuff, which comes through a comment on this screen over here." Yoshi explained.

Many voices could be heard wowing and saying other stuff.

"Now everyone, I want you to say your name one at a time for the listeners, also your eeveelution." Yoshi said.

"Okay!" multiple voices said. 

"I'm Flash the jolteon!" Flash said.

"I'm Lapis the vaporeon!" Lapis said.

"I'm Sol the flareon." Sol said.

"I'm Diamond the arcean espeon! Arcean espeons are special since they are psychic/fairy!" Diamond said.

"I-I'm Bright th-the umbr-breon" Bright said.

"Name's Cole the leafeon!" Cole said.

"I'm Grape the glaceon!" Grape said.

"I'm Bird, the shiny eevee." Bird said. 

"And I am Elena the sylveon." Elena said. 

"So you are free to ask or dare any of us, but please look in the rules so we don't have any altercations." Yoshi said.

"Now everymon, I want you all to say bye on the count of three okay?" Yoshi said. 

"Okay!" Everymon said. 

"Three, two, one..." 

"BYE!!!" Everymon said.