Debating

Yoshi: *Checks computer*

Yoshi: "oh, another dare from tron."

Yoshi: "huh, okay, 'Flash has to get into a debate with someone he has no idea about.'"

Sol: *comes in room* "Hey Yoshi, wanna do something outside?"

Yoshi: "No thanks, I have to help with another dare anyways."

Sol: "Okay... Wait, dare?"

Yoshi:  "You know, that machine that we built, a few days ago? The ask or dare machine?"

Sol: "Oh, yeah I remember. You asked me about my crush like a couple of days ago. So, did somemon finally give a dare?"

Yoshi: "He actually gave two. I did the first one yesterday, and I saw Grape again, since the dare concerned her."

Sol: "Oh, where was I?"

Yoshi: "Probably watching anime again."

Sol: >:(

Yoshi: "Well, anyways, he dared Flash to get into a debate with somemon he knows nothing about."

Sol: "But wait, aren't most debates with somemon you don't know?"

Yoshi: "Well, I'm guessing tron meant like a random mon on the street."

Sol: "And also, Flash isn't here right now. He's with the others finding his parents and Cole's and Bird's parents."
(oh my gosh I found a way to put sentences here on pc! *happi eevee noises*)

Yoshi: "How do you think I saw Grape?"

Sol: "Uh... *thinking hard* Um... Somemon teleported her here, or you there?""

Yoshi: "Correct! Craft teleported her here."

Sol: "...Who's Craft?"

Suddenly, Craft teleported into the room.

Craft: "I'm Craft, also known as CraftEevee. Hello."

Sol: "Woah, wait, you're an eevee. Eevees can't learn teleport, nor can any of the eeveelutions"

Craft: "Well, yes that is true. But, I am the author, I can do anything I want as long as I can think it."

Sol: "You can do anything? Okay, turn Yoshi into a girl."

Yoshi: "What?!?"

Craft: "Okay." *turns Yoshi into a female eevee*

Yoshi: *In a girl's voice* "No, please, no, change me back! Please!" *cries*

Craft: "Okay Yoshi, I ain't mean." *turns Yoshi back to a male eevee*

Sol: "Okay, so you can do anything..."

Yoshi: "Never do that again!"

Craft: "Also I allow some mons to be able to use my abilites, like Yoshi and your sister Sol.

Sol: "Oh okay... I am going to go back to watching my show." *walks out of the room confused*

Craft: "I should go too, bye." * teleports*

Yoshi: "Well, I am alone now. I should probably tell Flash about the dare."

Yoshi: "Where even are they?"

Yoshi then went to his computer to read Craft's story.

Yoshi: "It's kind of weird seeing a biography of all of us like we are being stalked."

Yoshi: "...wait..."

Yoshi: *Looks behind him to see 420 words*

Yoshi: *dramatic gasping*