𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭 | 𝗔𝗺𝘆'𝘀 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲

𝗨𝗻𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱
𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 𝟭,𝟳𝟰𝟵

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭 | 𝗔𝗺𝘆'𝘀 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲

A loud bang was what awoke Amy Monday morning.

"Get your lazy ass up! You've got school today! And I better not get a phone call from the Principal again or else no dinner and no breakfast for a week!" Bellowed a voice from the ground floor of the house.

Amy recognized the voice immediately as her mother, Claire. With a groan Amy rolled over onto her back, her spine cracking at the movement as if she were an old women instead of a seventeen-years-old.

With her movement, the sun rays peaking in from the curtains, shines perfectly onto her right eye lid. Scrunching her face up, Amy reaches up to rub at the right side of her face with a groan. With much effort, Amy sits up and turns to look at her alarm clock, the cracked screen reading '5:30 A.M' in red letters. With a sigh Amy pulled herself out of her bed and put on her slippers so her feet wouldn't freeze on the cold concrete floor of the basement.

Amy's 'room' was really just the basement of her parents house. One half of the basement consists of boxes, totes, and random decorations and nic-nacs, while the other half of the basement consisted of Amy's bed and nightstand, a few scattered posters, an old wardrobe she used for her clothes, and a small bathroom.

Amy dragged her feet as she shuffled to her wardrobe to pick out her clothes for the day. A pair of dark blue skinny jeans, undergarments, a sleeveless band t-shirt, a pair of mix matched socks(one pink with ducks and the other blue with flamingos), and her army green jacket. With her clothing in hand, Amy shuffles into the small bathroom to get in a shower and get ready for the day.

☽———☾

Claire was upstairs in front of the basement door tapping her right foot impatiently with a rolled up newspaper in hand. Her long manicured nails tapping at it, her red painted lips set in a deep frown. Her dark red-brown eyebrows furrowed and her emerald eyes filled with annoyance.

"What on earth is taking that brat so long?" Claire hissed, her transparent black tinted wings fluttering in annoyance.

She always had little patience.

☽———☾

Amy sat on her bed as she ran a brush threw her wet strawberry colored hair. As she finished running the brush threw her wet locks one more time, she glanced towards her alarm clock. '6:00 A.M' read the time. Amy sighed in annoyance as she read the time.

"The old hag is gonna be pissed I took half an hour." Amy growled as she reached for her brown combat boots.

Putting on her shoes and tying the laces, Amy made sure to lock her personal items away in the bottom of the wardrobe so her family wouldn't find them when snooping around and throw them away.

After making sure the wardrobe was locked, Amy walked up the stairs towards the main floor and opened it up to find her mother checking her watch.