𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲 | 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 🎃

𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 𝟯,𝟭𝟳𝟱
𝗨𝗻𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟲 | 𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 🎃

Note: There may be a lot time skips but that's just because I want to get to the good part of Halloween!

The magic community loved Halloween, or as they call it 'All Hallows Eve', because they're able to walk around in their normal forms and not have to worry about humans knowing of their existence.

The trio were in Sin's room thinking of what to wear.

"I have no idea what to wear. It's hopeless." Cassidy sighed as he flopped onto Sin's bed.

"Relax Cas. Leave it to me!" Amy smiled.

She grabbed her phone and started looking while Sin went through their closet.

"Perfect!" They smiled as they grabbed a few things and set them out.

"You've got everything already?" Amy asked as she looked up and walked over to see the outfit.

"Looks good. Shoes?" She asked as she picked up a ring.

"My boots." Sin smiled as they sat down on the bed by Cassidy's head.

"Nice. Can I borrow a pair of jeans? All of mine are pretty much blue." Amy asked as she walked into the closet.

"Yeah it's fine." Sin waved a hand as they messed with Cassidy's hair.

"I have an idea for you Cas! Just need Sin to get it!" Amy smiled as she walked back out of the closet with a pair of high waisted baggy jeans.

And that's how the day went. Eating delicious food and talking about the night of fun.

<<•>>

"Hey Sin?" Cassidy asked.

"Hmm?"

"What are you gonna do with your hair?" He asked as he messed with Sin's head on his lap.

Sin stayed silent.

"Sin?" Amy asked as she turned from the TV to Sin.

Sin got up and without a word walked into the backyard.

The two looked at each-other for a minute in silence before Amy spoke.

"I'll be back." She sighed as she got up to follow them.

She closed the French doors behind her and looked around.

Sin was sitting down by a tree at the edge of the woods.

They were fidgeting.

Amy walked up and sat next to them as she pulled out her cigarettes.

"Want one?" She asked as she pulled one out and placed it between her lips before lighting it.