𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭 | 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗲

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 𝟭,𝟰𝟳𝟬
𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: 𝟭𝟮/𝟯/𝟮𝟮
𝗨𝗻𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱

Photo Above By: @RoseMask56 / Terror_The_NightMare ! Both are the same person!! 😁

       Amy quickly ran towards the washing machine and dryer before turning off the beeping timer and switching the dryer clothes to a basket and the wet into the dryer.

         "God damn it! Why now!?" Amy whisper-shouted.

        After resetting the machines and making sure they wouldn't beep again, Amy as quietly and quickly as possible got on top of the machines and got as close to the 'ceiling' as she could. With her demon hearing she'd be able to easily hear the intruders from her place through the floor.

She listened and she waited.

Hoping they wouldn't look in the basement.

         Her eyes darted from the ceiling to her nightstand as her phone let out a 'ping' and the screen lit up.

        Instead of getting down to grab it and cause more noise, Amy made a vine grow from her wrist and made it reach and grow across the room. It grabbed a hold of the piece of tech and pulled the phone towards her. The screen lit up with a text from Sin.

-

𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣 🌙

𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣 🌙
  𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺? 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢
  𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴
  𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨.

-

     Amy had never been more thankful for her best friend's ability to sense when something was off more than right now.

-

𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣 🌙

:𝙔𝙤𝙪:
  𝘈𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘷𝘢 𝘮𝘦!
(𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣: 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙈𝙚)

𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣 🌙
  𝘐𝘣𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴 𝘦𝘳𝘰!
  (𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣: 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚!)

-

      Amy sighed in relief. As a demon she knew Latin and the text being sent in Latin meant that usually no human could read it. Unless they were Latin or knew how to read it. But that was very few. Latin was a dead language.

      The trio that had broken into the Le'Dutch-Skylar residence stood still.

        "Well now we know where the demon is." Laughed the smiling man.

        "If she knows we're here then we have to go. This was supposed to be a stealth mission. Not a confrontational one! Now let's go!" The man in black growled lowly.