𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱 | 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

𝗨𝗻𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱
𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 𝟭,𝟳𝟱𝟭

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱 | 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

       The rest of Amy, Sin, and Cassidy's walk to school mostly consisted of silence. No one saying a word until they reached the woods at the edge of Heaven Avenue. The woods being the address of their school. The school was enchanted so that no human may step foot on the property, and would just walk into a 'normal' forest. The group looked around before continuing through the invisible wall.

The Gateway.

       The school always amazed them when they walked through The Gateway. The school resembled more of a mansion than anything else. The school being white with gold rimmed windows and green leafy vines along the walls, Sunflowers and White Tiger Lilies along with a large amount of trees and bushes everywhere, and many different kinds of students and teachers. The sign next to the school reading 'The Lux and Nox Families School of Magic'.

      "I both love and hate your family for making this place." Cassidy said as they started walking towards the entrance of the school.

      The inside walls being light blue on certain floors, while others are white, the floors being black hardwood throughout the whole building, and the lockers being white on the blue floors and blue on the white floors.

      "Should we stop by The Principal's Office or just head to Homeroom?" Sin asked as they stopped outside the office.

      "Uh if you haven't noticed Sin, I don't really get along with Principal Striker. Like I'd rather go fight with a Kraken than have to talk to them." Amy's tone sarcastic as she rolled her eyes and gestured towards a black wood door with a blurred glass window and 'Principal Striker' written on it in gold lettering.

       Sin sighed as they remembered all the times them and their friends wound up in Principal Striker's office.

        "Fine. We'll just head to Homeroom and wait for them to make their announcement." Sin said as they turned to face their friends.

       "What announcement?" Came as voice from the groups right.

      The group turned to see the three other friends that make up the rest of their friend group. Fenrir Frost, Flare Phoenix, and Finn Julian.

      Fenris was a tall young woman, standing at about 5'10", with straight white hair and light blue bangs she wore in a high ponytail, showing off her undercut. A set of white wolf ears sit atop her head, a white and blue tail from her tailbone, and smaller white angel wings sprouting from her shoulder blades. Her right eye an icy blue with a golden snowflake pupil and her left eye being a pale reflection of her right, a scar running over the left. She was wearing a dark blue sleeveless turtle neck, a pair of khaki colored skinny jeans, and no shoes or socks that left her feet bare. She was also one of Sin's cousins, being born just a week and a half prior.

      Flare was also a tall young woman, standing at 6'0". With gorgeous dark skin that complimented her fiery hair nicely. Her wavy hair faded from a fiery red to a sunset orange that she wore down with the left side of her head shaved, her eyes black with the right pupil being a white flame shape her her left being white and a cat-like slit, white horns sprouted from her hair, white and red dragon wings sprouting from her shoulder blades, and an orange and white scaled dragon tail from her tail bone. She wore a dark magenta button up with the top few buttons undone and the shirt untucked and sleeves rolled up. She wore a black unbuttoned waistcoat over her shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans with ripped knees, and a pair of combat boots.