s.o.s •8•

[A/N] I'm so surprised that People are still reading this, but thank you! I'll try my best to update more often.

You stood there, trying to process what has just happened.

"Do we follow him?" Tsuyu questions, standing beside you. Everyone turns to Deku, as he was the one who was always so keen to be a hero.

"I don't think we should go out there. If Bakugo thought it was a good idea, what does that tell us?" Mina says, rubbing her arm.

Deku starts mumbling, as Uraraka begins to tell him a plan she had come up with.

"But, what about Bakugo? What if he gets hurt?" Denki asks, glancing at you.

"He always does stupid things like this without thinking, but this most definitely was not a good choice. This could either go well, or horribly. Don't get me wrong, I want to go out and help him. but considering the the city is swarmed with villains, I'm not sure it's a good idea for any of us to go out there."

You turn to deku, he seems to be ready to say something groundbreaking. You look at him, right in the eyes "Deku?.. What is it?"

"I say we follow him! I say we follow him and show the heroes just how brave we are!! What do you say everyone?!" He smiles, looking around to get everybody's response. To your surprise, more people than you thought agreed with him. He runs out, heading for the stairs. Almost everyone but three people follow him.

Silence fell in the hallway.

With scared looking eyes, Shouji turns to you. "Y/N, I think we should follow them. It might not be the best idea, but they could do with the extra help."
You nod, visibly taking note of his words. You began to pace in small circles, trying to think of a safer plan.

As you turn around, you spot Kirishima looking out of the window, almost as though he was observing something.

Telling Shouji to keep watch of the stairs, you go over to Kirishima.

Tapping him, "Hey bud, you okay? I know this is stressful b-" He cuts you off. "Y/N. I'm scared. What if this is it? What if this is how we die? What are we going to do then?!" You can see the panic in his eyes.

This was the first time you've seen him like this.

"I'm so embarrassed. I'm sorry Y/N, this isn't very manly at all." His head hangs low as his fists are clenched. "Eijiro, it's okay. You don't have to stay strong all the time. You'll be okay" You hug him tight, and grab his face.

"Look at you. You're the most manly man of all. Okay?" The smile you always see finally appeared once again.

"Yeah! You're right! Thank you Y/N. You're the best." He high fives you, as the both of you run back to Shouji.

"Can you see the others out there?" You ask, as Shouji is right by the window.

"Yes..." He replies, as he points.

You didn't pick up on the tone in his voice, so you looked around excitedly, expecting see everyone battling. Or at least sheltered by heroes.

But instead, you saw something you wish you hadnt.

The most loved warrior of them all, lay weakend on the ground.

"All might..."