not ever. •4•

you threw your bags onto your bed and swiftly transformed into a cat, jumping onto your bag and ripping it open. you began putting everything into its place, not realising everyone was still watching. you turned around, you were still a cat. you tried to say something, bad failed, obviously. it just came out as a small meow, people awed. todoroki pushed everyone out of the way and picked you up with no hesitation, you tried to squirm out of his grip but he just tightened his arms. "I like cats." he says, blankly. he stroked you a few times and then put you down, you glared at him through your red eyes. with a flash you were back to normal, everyone sighed of relief as you sat on your bed.

"that was weird, shoto. I hate being picked up." you said. "that was weird for todoroki to do" denki said, giggling. "anyways, are we still going to the mall?!" mina said excitedly. "ah, I should probably unpack, you guys go though, please!" they all nodded and made they way out of the dorms. you thought everyone had left you, beginning to feel sad, you started to decorate your room.

*knock knock* you turned around to see someone standing at your door, pushing up their glasses. "hello, l/n." you smiled, realising iida had been kind enough to not leave you. "hey, iida! why aren't you going with the others?" you asked, confused. he stepped inside, putting his hand on your shoulder.

"I would never leave someone on their own, especially someone new. I found it rather rude of then to just leave you like that." out of no where, you hugged him. I guess it was just instinct, you cared so much that he stayed with you. "thank you, iida. you can go, I promise." you said, happily. he only hugged you tighter, not ready to let go. "no. I'm not, that'd be very rude!" he says, smiling. you could hear loud footsteps coming down the halls, you both turned around. with a sudden thud, bakugo lent against the door frame, his hands in his pockets. "hurry up, nerd. quit tryna get into y/n's heart." you stared at him, wondering if he heard your wholesome talk. "bakugo, please remain calm. now, I'm not going with any of you." you said calmly. "that means y/n will be on her own." iida said, with his usual hand movements. "listen here, you're coming, and so is she. I don't give a f*ck whether you wanna stay or not. it's gonna be fun, now quit playing around and get on the bus with us." you both hesitantly followed bakugo outside to the bus they had arranged to pick them up. 'this is gonna be a loooong day.' you thought.