suprise. •2•

(just letting you know the usernames will change every so often)

speedyboi: I would not invade your privacy, y/n. but thank you for offering!

cyberchick: no problem iida! :)

grapez: I saved it, thank you 😍

electricboi: I did, but not for weird reasons...

explosionboy: you guys are idiots.

cyberchick: haha I like you lmao what's ur name again?

explosionboy: I don't even know your surname, so I'm not telling you my name, and I hardly know anything about you.

cyberchick: my name is y/n l/n, I am a homeschooled (used to go to shiketsu) 16 year old girl who is originally from _____ who moved to Musutafu after my parents wanted more work as sidekicks. I love music, memes, and doing nothing all day.

electricboi: that's literally me but female-

grapez: jiro but better PFT

beatz: finally something we can agree on

hotncold: do you play any instruments, y/n?

cyberchick: yes! I actually play the piano lolol

hotncold: that sounds amazing, maybe when if we get to meet one day, you can show me :)

cyberchick: ofc :)

redriot: wowww I can barely play instruments, congrats on the talent y/n loll

flextape: chic, thats pretty cool!

cyberchick: thanks guys!

unknown:
surprise.

*old picture of you playing the piano*

speedyboi: l/n, do you know this person?!

cyberchick: no...who are you? how did you get that photo of me???

unknown: oh, you little brat. don't act like you don't know who I am.

electricboi: villain?!

mizmomo: you stay away from my baby you monster.

minimight: y/n!! lock your doors!

cyberchick: I'm scared wtf..

explosionboy: this is probably all fake

you heard a knock on your door. it was a 7 knock pattern, you jumped slightly and looked out the window. you could see a faint figure standing at your door. you most definitely weren't going to answer it. you could see black hair sticking out of their hoodie, and burn scars oh their arms, which were only showing a bit due to their hands in their pockets.

cyberchick: there's someone at my door...

froppyyy: don't answer it!!

beatz: stay there

cyberchick: he's looking at me, I got a photo. he's smiling? guys I'm scared.

explosionboy: send the photo then

cyberchick:

*picture of dabi sitting on your porch step, smiling*

I know this guy..

minimight: DABI?!

redriot: okay, y/n everything will be okay. just stay where you are, alright?

cyberchick: okay.

flextape: everything will be okay, y/n. would you like to facetime? it might make you feel a bit safer.

cyberchick: I'd love that sero, ty bro

you exchange numbers in private message and facetime, you and sero get a long very well. after a while, dabi left, assuming you had fled to somewhere else. you spent the rest of the night texting the groupchat, getting to know everyone more.