love ya, tiger •5•

a/n: hey everyone! I'm sorry about the delay, a few things have happened and I had to deal with them. I'm back now, so hey ready for some awesome updates! also, thank you for 830 reads, it means so much to me! <3 (also, I've changed my writing style, so it should be a lot easier to read now)

you boarded the bus, bakugo was still next to you. he made his way to the back and sat next to kirishima, so you went to find a seat. walking down the isle, you felt someone grab your hand. you turned to them to see a soft smile. "sit with me, please." todoroki said, patting the seat. "okay Todo!" you said cheerfully, sitting down. as the bus began to move, you look across the isle to see denki sitting next to mineta. they were on mineta's phone, they seemed to be interested in something. "woahh. that's hot." denki whispered. "denki? what are you guys looking at?" you asked, curious. mineta quickly put his phone away. "nothing." he said, eyes wide. "it was nothing, y/n. don't worry about it" he said, smiling. you turned back in your seat, suspicious of something.

"hey y/n..." todoroki said. you turned to him, nodding. "I wanted to let you know that a couple of the boys in our class have feelings for you, and they barely know you. I want you to remember that if you feel uncomfortable with any of them, it's okay to say that." he smiled slightly and put his earphones in. you said thank you and turned back in your seat. you started to feel a bit sleepy, your eyes slowly closed.

10 minutes later

"don't wake her up, racoon eyes."

"I just wanna take a photo, she looks cute!"

"this is highly disrespectful! you didn't get her permission!!"

"be quiet everyone, just listen."

everyone stopped moving, leaning closer to. they could hear slight purring coming from you.

"AWEEE!"

"omg I'm in love."

"she's adorable..."

"she's waking up!"

you rubbed your eyes and sat up. "what the actual fuck" everyone was stood near you, gawking at the sight. "WHAT THE HELL?!" you bellowed, making some people step back. "I told them not too." iida said, looking guilty. "it's racoon eyes' fault." bakugo said, looking at mina. "I'm sorry y/n! you just looked adorable..." you gave a cold stare for a second, then gave in, it's kinda after all. "it's okay! we're here now anyways!" you grabbed your bag and jumped off the bus and started running to the mall. 

"I'm gonna catch you!!"  you heard kirishima shout. "not on my watch!" you shouted, running further. you felt someone's arms wrap you into a hug, you turned around, hugging them back. "hey ei" you whispered. "hey best frienddd" he whispered back, still hugging you. you heard banging footsteps making their way over, someone separated you. "watch it, shitty hair." bakugo said "bakugo! I was enjoying that." you frowned. "he likes you." bakugo hissed, whisper-shouting. by the time you looked back, Kiri was talking to mina and deku. you looked up at bakugo, "why do you care?" you asked, with one hand on your hip. "I don't want either of you thinking this is some sort of romance island shit." he said, crossing his arms. "and don't think I like you. because I don't." he began walking over to the others.

you stood by the mall doors, alone, watching everyone in their groups. you looked out to see everyone standing by the bus, laughing, talking, happily fitting in. you smiled at the sight, putting your bag on your shoulder to go over there.

you felt warm air on your neck, turning around, you saw the mystery guy from outside your door. "why hello, Cassanova." he said, leaning on the doorframe "dabi? why are you following me?!" you said, stepping back. "Haha, look at you. now, would you like to come with me? or are we going to do this the hard way?" turning around you tried to run, but he grabbed your waist. "HELP! GUYS! HELLO?!" you scanned the area, seeing iida was the closest. "IIDA! HELP ME!" you screamed, your voice cracking. you could see him abruptly turn around, he began to run. but it was too late, dabi had swept you into the shadows, moving out of sight. iida collapsed to the floor, everyone ran over to him. he removes his glasses, his head in his hands. "iida? what happened?" tsuyu asked, patting his shoulder. "i-it was y/n! dabi, that villain from the LOV took her!!" his voice was breaking down, everyone could tell you was in danger. "THAT BURNT BASTARD! ILL BLOW HIS ASS UP!" bakugo shouted. "y/n...no way. WE NEED TO FIND HER!" momo said confidently. "I agree." izuku said. "wait, didn't y/n say she was friends with hawks? we could get him to help!" mina said.